9/18/2011 - OP: Urgent Solution

hrturner

Yeah ive heard of them "going bad" over time, kinda weird though seeing as how they are simply plastic. and .25 could i just have my gun tuned to .28 and use those for longer ranged shooting

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hrturner

• BigAltes

• Zigg

• Nox

I know Alan from warlord supply carries G&G bios. I used them at Irene and Global Harvest. Very good bb's never had a single jam. His callsign on here is warlord. You may try PM'ing him and seeing what he has in stock at the moment.

Go ahead and put down the following as attending.

(All 19THAD)

Sharpy

Whitey

Jethro

Ninja

Anthony

We don't care which team we're on SAC or ICON, as long as we're all together. I'm pretty sure I'll have a few more going as well, but I'll notify you of any changes.

Sharpy

Hey Sharpy I have you guys on SAC.

Bull Dog, any idea how many or the names of Sharp's guys??

Question about the Wavier

Is there a link to it so that i can download it and print it off at my house and fill it out, or do i have to get it there at the field.

This is my first time at this field.

Question about the Wavier

Is there a link to it so that i can download it and print it off at my house and fill it out, or do i have to get it there at the field.

This is my first time at this field.

Good call! Sorry I forgot to post that! I will post it up on the main page as well.

Waiver download link.

Hey Sharpy I have you guys on SAC.

Bull Dog, any idea how many or the names of Sharp's guys??

Sorry I ment Sharpy

Although I have not heard from Sharp

forecast is calling for it to be hot if you don't like tap water bring more then enough for the day to drink

I will be bringing 6 gallons of water that people can refill from but still bring your own to be on the safe side.

Be sure to read the waiver page as it gives you the minimum age of 10 years old.....

If you are under 18 you need to have your parents sign the waiver as well as yourself.

Everyone is encouraged to wear a watch. Objectives will be time based.

Everyone is encouraged to bring a rubber knife. There are no bang-kills in these parts.

If your rifle is hotter than 350 FPS (No MED limit), I would suggest bringing a sidearm.

FPS Limits and MED (measured with a .2 gram bb):

* < 350 – No MED

* 351 > 400 – 25 ft MED

* 400 > 450 – 50 ft MED and PERMENANTLY SEMI-AUTO

* 450 > 500 – 65 ft MED and PERMENANTLY SEMI-AUTO

* 500+ - Not allowed

Be sure to bring plenty of water, and hydrate often. Forecast shows a high in the mid 90s, with 60% chance for rain.

The heat and humidity combined with the rough terrain on this field, it will feel like 'Nam. Plan accordingly.

Sorry if I let anyone down but we've had a major change in plans and I (and the others listed) have to opt out. I'm making sure to notify you now so you can work out any imbalances now. I will let you know if anyone else from my team is capable of going, but at the moment I doubt it.

So your whole team is grounded? Come on CPT let the kids come out and play, we will be nice to them.