Bi-Annual Community Meeting

hrturner

Not sure if I can make September the 20th, the girlfriend's birthday is Monday the 22nd. Looks like I have some sweet talking to do... 

~Joker 

Not sure if I can make September the 20th, the girlfriend's birthday is Monday the 22nd. Looks like I have some sweet talking to do... 

~Joker 

If Echo could make Op:Blackjack during his wedding anniversary, you can make it 2 days before her birthday. :lol:

make-it-so-captain.jpg

• Upvote 2

I'm good for any date, so long as it isn't a weekday.

And Joker, you know you can bring her and the kiddies along.  She's just as much a part of the community as you are.

I might have to make it out to this.  I've been pretty out of touch with the community, might be a good way to get back in. 

Well being about 30 days out this should be enough time for those who care enought to make the plan to make it. No harm either way gents.

Word from the facilities:

Chicago Pizza: Available but there is a 75 dollar minimum. Meaning that between everyone who shows up, we all have to spend a total of 75 on drinks, food, etc.

MCL: at 3630 S East St, Indianapolis, IN ‎: Available, no minimum amount to spend.

As it is looking now, with slim numbers, I think MCL would be better unless Echo is planning to eat 5 pizza's himself! :lol:

Would love to make it, but my Saturdays are gone until mid November. If it gets moved to a Sunday i will definitely be there.

If you havent gone to one of these meetings yet, go. Everyone loves food, and your attendance is insanely beneficial to not only you, but the rest of the community as well. Its a great way to meet other players. Its also a great way to ask any questions you might have or offer up any ideas

• Upvote 1

i really need to check the forums more, sorry September in general  is a no go for me have to much going on right now. Anyways good luck, hope everyone has a safe trip to and fro and that the meeting goes smoothly.

I should be able to attend. Will be nice to meet some of you guys. Last time I was at MCL was when I was a little tyke. Will there be some sort of sign for the group or something like that?

- Spanky

Will there be some sort of sign for the group or something like that?

Unlikely, but we're probably going to have name tags or something like that to put a face to the name.

Pretty sure we airsofters look a little different than every one else.

Especially at MCL... Look for the group of people under 70 :lol:

Thanks, I figured it would be easy. Good point Odoyle rules, we do. I will maybe have a friend with me. I just introduced him to the epic world of airsoft not more than a few months ago. I think he will enjoy your company well. Hopefully see you all there!  :D

Spanky

My name tag is just going to be a giant dick with a smiley face and a rocket launcher.