Bi-Annual Community Meeting

hrturner

Can't believe it is already that time again.... :huh:

Some Background:

For those of you that are new to the community or those who have not actively participated in these events in the past; The community meetings are open to everyone within the airsoft world and is generally geared towards members of this community (Airsoft Indiana). The purpose of these meetings varies greatly from a chance to meet new people and put names to faces, all the way to addressing community wide issues, forum issues, and laying out ground work for the future of the community. These meetings are generally informal but respectful and give all members of the community a chance to speak up about topics they feel are important. Hostility is not welcomed at these events nor is pot stiring. The meetings usually take place at a dining facility and start with food and friendly conversation/introductions. They can last upwards of 4 hours but individuals are free to come and go as they wish.

If you have any questions, please ask and if you have anything you wish to speak about, please bring it to the meeting and keep this thread clear for RSVP's only.

Information about this years venue:

Venue: MCL Cafe

Address: 3630 S East St Indianapolis, In 46227

Map: HERE!

Date/Time: Saturday September 20th 2014 from 1100 - 1430 (11am to 2:30pm)

I will try my very best to make this one. I have a lot going on. Some of which might involve me leaving for a while, but we shall see.

Go ahead and put me down as attending unless I state otherwise. There is really a 50/50 chance on this for me.

It's cafeteria style food devildog. Honestly we should do out best to make this in the middle of September. The beginning and end of the months are always fiscally tough for people, and the end of month is a very busy time for a lot of us with quotas.

Grambolis on 67 by ft benn has a buffet for around $6 on Saturdays, also has a large netting type room

Edited by Gadoris

We're in. I thought Chicago's Pizza worked well last time, but I'm fine with MCL.

I´m with you on Chicago´s Pizza again. Last time it was a very nice and welcoming place.

I will most likely attend as well. I may or may not have the gf and kids in tow. I like me some pizza, so I vote for Chicago's once again.

~Joker

I can eat anywhere,,, As for the date if not the 27th then maybe a sunday, but there are 2 events 1 on the 21st and one the 28th

So due to popular compla...... I mean demand, date was switched to middle of Septermber.

NEW DATE September 20th, OP has been updated.

Will call Pizza place and MCL tomorrow to see who can fit us in and then update OP with final details as well.

• Upvote 1

I will try to make this as well. See if Alpha and any other Wlfpack members want to come as well. Definitely in for Pizza!