Airsoft Indiana Community Cookout July 14Th

hrturner

Nikki and I will be bringing a few dozen cookies or cupcakes (you bitches love cupcakes), a couple packs of hotdogs, and a cooler with ice.

Big question- Are we setting up under the large carport, or past that in the parking lot? Any special parking instructions?

Looks like I will make this one. I will have oreos.

Who needs other games when we have airsoft in the facility

As for parking, I would set it up that the cookout is under the roof. Everyone parks outside it.

I will have an are roped off for us to use under the roof, the area that is not roped off will be fair game for parking. I will direct table set up as people arrive with them. I cant even begin to tell you guys how excited I am about this, and just a heads up I will have a few announcements about IIA at the cookout, one of which I have fought long and hard to make happen. See you guys there! Oh and Rob if you have any questions about anything else please give me a call or shoot me a text.

Just to let people know, it would be a good time for a swap meet also, I know gadoris is looking for mags to fit his gun, and more than a few players have that same problem, so if you have airsoft stuff laying around, bring it down and I will set up a table for items for sale or trade.

In, looks like everything is taken care as far as food. Might bring a couple bag of chips (I know not the right format...sorry). However, if you guys would like, I can give a quick class on stacking and room clearing.

In, looks like everything is taken care as far as food. Might bring a couple bag of chips (I know not the right format...sorry). However, if you guys would like, I can give a quick class on stacking and room clearing.

Love the idea, I will play the opfor, also Pope and I was talking about setting up a pistol competition timed course threw the playing area with targets

Edited by BigAltes

I have a few tricks up my sleeve for Sunday ;) not to mention quite a few announcements and god willing everything reaches me in time quite a few new items for sale in our pro shop. I cant wait for Sunday. Its going to be a blast.

Guys lets please keep this on topic about what you are bringing to the cookout. This thread is quickly cluttering up with non-relevant information.

Please take a look at the first post. We are still in need of other items!

I will bring some tables (2) and the grill I'm bringing is charcoal, so if somebody has a extra bag laying around bring it please, also we will probably need more hot dog buns

HEYYYY guys just a quick update my bro cannot come with me due to work, but my father will becomming. Take it easy on my dad he is very scepitical about airsoft and me playing it. Please be respectful of me and my father. I don't want to have to give airsoft up because my father does not approve. A little info about him.

: In his early 60s

was in the navy for a wile

is a retired Corrections officer

is a in great shape *(not kidding)

hates disrespect and swearing

and is the type of guy that is quiet but you shouldent make mad.

I would be very greatful if you would come up to him shake his hand and introduce yourself if you know me or have pew pewed with me. thanks guys!

Might want to keep him away from ~75% of the people there. I swear a lot, just FYI.

I will bring some tables (2) and the grill I'm bringing is charcoal, so if somebody has a extra bag laying around bring it please, also we will probably need more hot dog buns

I'll grab a bag of charcoal, too.

i will bring:

16 hotdog buns( i may have more depending on whats left from the football conssesion stand)

1 thing of ketchup

1 thing of mustard

1 thing of relish

Do we need anything else? If so, tell me what to bring. If we're good on everything I'll donate a few bucks to do my part.

I can bring a 10x20 pop up tent

4-5 packages of hot dogs

2 packages of brats or Italian sausage

Cooler

Do we need anything else? If so, tell me what to bring. If we're good on everything I'll donate a few bucks to do my part.

Check the main post for anything that is low or doesn't have anything posted under it.

Thanks everyone for stepping up! Looking forward to the weekend.

HEYYYY guys just a quick update my bro cannot come with me due to work, but my father will becomming. Take it easy on my dad he is very scepitical about airsoft and me playing it. Please be respectful of me and my father. I don't want to have to give airsoft up because my father does not approve. A little info about him.

: In his early 60s

was in the navy for a wile

is a retired Corrections officer

is a in great shape *(not kidding)

and is the type of guy that is quiet but you shouldent make mad.

I would be very greatful if you would come up to him shake his hand and introduce yourself if you know me or have pew pewed with me. thanks guys!

Tell your father that thanks to airsoft you have met some international dudes like Target Practice or myself.

And it´s a damn shame I cannot cook a steak for him; that´s a very convincing argument. :D

So it looks like I might be making this. For reals question, if I makes banana pudding and maybe potato salad would anyone want it? I'd hate to make something like that and nobody want it.

So it looks like I might be making this. For reals question, if I makes banana pudding and maybe potato salad would anyone want it? I'd hate to make something like that and nobody want it.

Banana pudding will not go to waste! :-)