10/13/12 - Impact's Op: Scarecrow

Joker

ScarecrowLogo12.png

Date: October 13th 2012

Cost: Free

Timeline: Game starts at 2PM and ends at 7PM. End time is approximate.

jokerscircusmap.jpg

Rules:

IMPACT skirmish rules apply unless otherwise noted. An IMPACT waiver is needed if you have not already filled out one. http://www.impactair...istoryrules.htm

Full seal ANSI rated goggles must be worn at all times by all players.

All guns must shoot 350 FPS and under. Semi auto is preferred.

200 rounds total (~2 AEG midcaps) per person.

Grenades that shower bbs are allowed, one per player.

Zombies when hit will take a knee for 30 seconds (counted out loud) then may resume play as a zombie.

Zombies can run but must be careful.

A zombie touching a survivor indicates "infection" and then turns that survivor into a zombie for the duration of that round.

When a survivor is turned he can ether set his weapons down somewhere or he can just sling them. There is a 30 second "bleed out" time (must be counted out loud) before a turned player can resume play as a zombie.

"Boss Zombies" must be killed using special means which will be told to the survivors when needed.

No gun? No problem! Given the game's severe resource deprivation and fps restrictions, we are allowing the use of staff approved LARP-safe melee weapons. Boffer/foam/latex/nerf weapons are allowed. Rubber knives will not be permitted.

One squad will act as survivors to try and complete all objectives while all other squads will act as zombies. Once a squad has finished, the game will reset and the next squad will be rotated in. All players will be both zombies and survivors (unless you want to be a zombie only).

*If all squads complete the course and we finish "early" then we may give those who failed another attemp or we will play skirmish type games until everyone is done playing.

-I am sure I am forgetting a few things so feel free to ask questions.

Teams: ~8 persons per squad

Team 1:

Hrturner

Eagle

Beastmug

KillCam

Simic+1

Mech

Cygnus

ILL Freak

Team 2:

Rogue

Grenade

Cowboy

Noxtoof

Lumpless

sn1ped34

gtwr60000 +2

Team 3:

Zigg +6

Shepard

Spartan

Team 4:

Crimson

Seth

Vacceo

Silent Shot

Guardian

Nick?

Team 5:

Alphawolf +6 (Wolfpack)

Team 6:

tharrison40 +4

Grym?

Zombies Only:

Joker

Harley Quinn (Joker's girlfriend)

All info subject to change.

~Joker

• 4 weeks later...

i wish this was a saturday night then you all could shoot lump.....

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CHANGE THE DATE!!!!!! :D

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CHANGE THE DATE!!!!!! :D

Well it is already on a Saturday evening/night. :P

Thanks Poncho, it seemed fitting.

Rob, no late night stuff. I figured with the crowd of younger players that this will end up getting, having it be super dark might be a little on the hazardous side lol. But that time of the year it will start getting dark around 5pm anyways.

~Joker

Oh yea I forgot to put my side, survivors for me too.

I would like to be a survivor that does not have to drag his bum leg around please.

if i can make it ill be a zombie for you guys.

i will probably be late to the match ill have football that day ill have to check who we play that day

Roster updated. We could use more zombies. The survivor team is limted and getting close to being full until we get more zombies to sign up.

~Joker

Joker, I'll chat with some of the guys and see if any of them wish to run Zombies and I'll get back to you. I'm sure Sarge wouldn't mind running a Zombie squad! :smiley-taunt:

Any more room on survivors?

I would really like a few more zombies before I add more to Survivors but I can make an exception for you since you were always the one hosting these before and rarely got to play in them.

If I dont end up getting more zombies to sign up I am going to have to re-do the game entirely.

~Joker