Operation Northern Light

BigAltes

The Uniform code for OP NL 3

Multicam is not an option for this Operation and may not be worn as uniform by players. It still may be used for gear.

Black, Grey, etc also is not an option. ACU is not a player option for this Operation.

MSG "Mad Max" Mullen Federation Forces

Any Tan Based camouflage pattern. You may also so solid tan

IE DCU Despat Atacs Arid etc IE tan based

Sgt. Keni Thomas Alliance Forces

Any green based camouflage pattern. You may also do Solid green.

IE woodland marpat cadpat etc IE green based

Sooooooo if Indiana could get a squad for this event (mim 5 to 10 guys) what side do you like. I say Marpat for the Win,(I have said that I can't make it,but now I will say that LilAltes and I are more than 75% tentative YES)

oh by the way everybody....more PIC

http://www.flickr.com/photos/olceast/sets/72157628313372307/

• Upvote 1

Trenton, MI (just outside of Detroit, Rock City). I believe it is the last weekend of June.

South side of Detroit, June30-july1

• Upvote 1

Go kill some people and yell some stuff in Spanish since I´ll be back home by then.

Peli, if ya gotta choose man go to Irene, it's worth it. This year will probably be fairly extra-spectacular due to the 10th anniversary game.

I am planning on including a mohawk, tomahawk, and SAW in my kit list.

According to the OPLCMSS e-mail update, registration for OP-NL will open mid-April.

Also for anyone interested, Southern Comfort will be held at TNARNG Camp Catossa, TN.

I am interested not sure if I can hit 3 LC events in a year so it will be this or Irene

Peli, if ya gotta choose man go to Irene, it's worth it. This year will probably be fairly extra-spectacular due to the 10th anniversary game.

Good point guys, but I remember that it was you,Peli that talked me out of IRENE last week on jokers field :smiley-taunt:

According to the OPLCMSS e-mail update, registration for OP-NL will open mid-April.

Also for anyone interested, Southern Comfort will be held at TNARNG Camp Catossa, TN.

Thanks Eagle, I should have gotten that email also, but I did not :mellow:

And yes I was looking at the TN event also, just have to make my mind up on which one or two to make, and just want to get a few great Indiana players to go also :wub:

Go kill some people and yell some stuff in Spanish since I´ll be back home by then.

................ oh shit I feel a man crush coming on.
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I know i have talked to several of you already but im bringing 5 guys and we are going green i have not been under mad max's command and have beaten him at almost every lion claws game ive gone to (irene is kind lopsided considering the "good" guys win no matter the score)

updated status : Im going

Good to hear that, now I have only one question............................................................Need a Ride :frantics:

• Upvote 1

more info

This will be a vehicle rich AO and we are going to allow some POVS as well

OPERATION NORTHERN LIGHT

25 years ago the great oil spill polluted the ocean to the point something had to be done. The greatest minds of that time genetically mutated an organism to more effectively eat the oil and save the oceans. That same year a major nuclear incident in North Korea sent fallout all over China and the countries around North Korea. China, after suffering from such great losses, led the UN and all other major governments of the world to agree to a full nuclear disarmament. The world leaders quickly agreed after seeing the results of the nuclear tragedy.

20 years ago, the organism that had been created to clean up the great oil spill did its job to well. It got into the underground oil supply of the world and starting destroying it. The organism also mutated and began to feed off of the other fossil fuels.

While the governments of the world quickly began searching for a way to stop our world from being drained dry of fuel, an unknown group of terrorist grabbed up as many dirty nuclear bombs as they could. Using these dirty bombs, they struck out at most of the world’s nuclear reactors and the storage places of the disarmed weapons in the hopes of creating a chain reaction. They also attacked and took out most of the water and wind power generation facilities.

There was not chain reaction but the strikes did their job, crippling the world’s remaining power supply. Billions of people worldwide died in the attacks and ensuing chaos.

Current date:

With fossil fuels being almost non existent and what few nuclear power plants providing power to what remains of civilization, governments once collapsed are trying to reform. These governments must not only recover the trust of their people but must rise above the new militias intent on taking over.

Linfield power plant is one of the remaining active nuclear power plants and now the battle has come here. The Federation is what remains of the United States and Canadian governments and is based in what was once New England.

MAD MAX MULLEN after taking control of the Linfield Power Plant moved his forces west while in the ruins of Cleveland The Federation leader came on Intel about a a almost working Steel Mill that was controlled by an unknown force. Scouts have been sent to this location just north of Toledo Crater.

cost for NL 2012

$120 alumni

$160 non alumni

I'm in for this event!! Just have to get a spare set of BDU's since mine are Multicam at the moment!!

Anyone have any suggestions?

I'm in for this event!! Just have to get a spare set of BDU's since mine are Multicam at the moment!!

Anyone have any suggestions?

Yes, MARPAT and get a TRU top http://www.darkthreads.com/page262.html

works great in summer and are so comfortable.

MORE INFO from lion claws forums

"Airsoft tanks

waiting on NG about humvees

2 1/2 tons

and currently working out with a few recreations groups to have some really cool military stuff"

Yes, MARPAT and get a TRU top http://www.darkthreads.com/page262.html

works great in summer and are so comfortable.

MORE INFO from lion claws forums

"Airsoft tanks

waiting on NG about humvees

2 1/2 tons

and currently working out with a few recreations groups to have some really cool military stuff"

You are going green then?