Operation Northern Light

BigAltes

Hey Rob if you have any "extra" bags I might take one or two off of your hands at the event. Those of you bringing cell phones try and have them on you friday evening so we can all get ahold of each other when arriving at the AO.

Anyone know if there is a time zone change or anything?

~Joker

my cell # 317-625-3280

So it looks like I will be the first one up at the site, and like Rogue talked about, I'm taking 69 all the way to I-80 (toll road) then east, my mon is from Detroit and says it is the fastest way there

Hey Rob if you have any "extra" bags I might take one or two off of your hands at the event. Those of you bringing cell phones try and have them on you friday evening so we can all get ahold of each other when arriving at the AO.

Anyone know if there is a time zone change or anything?

~Joker

Same time zone Joker,

MAN IT"S GOING TO BE A GOOD WEEKEND, see everybody there

• Upvote 1

I plan on meeting at your place with Endgame... We're riding with you as long as everyone's gear and camping supplies all fit in your truck. If you don't think everything will fit then let me know and I will just drive straight thru.

I can give you a ring when I get close to fort Wayne, Just in case you want to follow me, but it will be early 11:30 or so.

Oh and Burchell bring some wood.

Will do Joker, I think only two are unclaimed but if you can get to endgame's before he does, you will be good! :P

Oh and Burchell bring some wood.

Will do.

So, is anyone meeting at my place?

A little too north for me. Will be going on 24 as I am about 10 minutes away from it.

I plan on meeting at your place with Endgame... We're riding with you as long as everyone's gear and camping supplies all fit in your truck. If you don't think everything will fit then let me know and I will just drive straight thru.

I am sure it will fit.

Since it is just us three, let's leave as early as you can get together. Please call my cell when you can.