04/25/15 Impact Noob Day 9

Joker

IMPACT Noob Day 9

14623244.jpg

Attention noobs! Here is your (or your friends) chance to get out and play! I.M.P.A.C.T. is hosting its annual Noob Day in Bloomington IN. Maybe you are trying to get some friends interested in playing airsoft, then this is your game. JUST REMEMBER YOUR FULL SEAL EYE PROTECTION! Not only will this be a great day for playing Airsoft and trigger time but also learning about Airsoft and players in AI. Parents are also welcome to learn/observe/play. Please bring a positive attitude and a willingness to learn.

DATE: Saturday April 25th 2015

TIME: Get there no later than 10AM. Games will begin @ 11AM sharp. We will play until at least 5PM or until everyone gets tired of shooting at each other.

COST: $5 per person, to be paid during the registration process on game day. You will receive one raffle ticket, additional tickets can be purchased for $5 each.

jokerscircusmap.jpg

And just a friendly warning, I would study the IMPACT Skirmish rules before you arrive because there is a good chance of a quiz! http://airsoftindiana.proboards.com/thread/79/skirmish-rules

This event will be NOT be free. I know traditionally most of our games have been free but not this year. I.M.P.A.C.T. is in need of field improvements. The money will also go towards bringing you better games in the future.

We will be doing very simple games such as “Death Matches” and possibly “Capture the Flag”. Suggestions on game day are very welcome. Our focus is on teaching new players new things, safety, and of course having fun.

You will need to fill out an I.M.P.A.C.T. Waiver if you don’t already have one on file. If you’re under 18 years of age a parent must sign the waiver also. You can find the waiver here: http://airsoftindiana.proboards.com/thread/72/release-form

*Noobs you will need the following:

-FULL SEAL EYE PROTECTION!

-A full face mask is highly recommended

-Red/White Death Rag

-If possible Airsoft weapons of some kind

-Airsoft bbs of some kind and batteries for your AEG

-If possible Camo of some kind

-Water is a must and food/snacks are highly recommended

-Bug Spray

-Comfortable boots

-A positive attitude and willingness to learn

+Note these are the basics feel free to bring anything else you may want or need to play.

Please bring your friends that may be interested in playing Airsoft seriously and on a regular basis. We wish that you be at least 13 years of age, although we won’t be asking for you age. If you’re planning on attending please post it here as well as your team’s name if you’re on a team as well as any friends that you might bring.

Raffle: This year we will be doing a raffle for items donated by our event sponsors. The raffle will more than likely take place either at the end of the event or somewhere in the middle during our "lunch" break. By paying the $5 field fee you will automatically be entered into the raffle and given a ticket at registration. It is your responsibility to not lose your ticket and be present during the raffle to win. Additional tickets can be purchased for $5 each, or 5 tickets for $20. At this time we have one AEG for the raffle.

Camo & Teams:

Wear what ever you would like (NO RED OR WHITE for obvious reasons). If you have camo wear it. If you do not, or you are bringing someone who does not own camo, no problems. If your team or group of friends want to wear matching camo to help you tell who is who, feel free to do so. More then likely we will NOT be using any kind of team identification. Part of airsoft is learning to ID your targets. BUT this year we would like to make the process of splitting into teams a little faster then previous years. So when signing up for this event please tell us what team you wish to be on, Team 1 or Team 2.

IMPACT Noob Day 9 Sponsors:

-Asylum Extreme

*A note to all “veterans” that plan on attending; please bring any extra goggles, weapons, and ammo that you can. It will help make the day go by much better. Thank you.

http://www.freewebs.com/airsoftforbeginners/"]http://www.freewebs.com/airsoftforbeginners/

Roster: 34 (not counting the + numbers)

Head EO: Joker

EO: Crimson

EO: Vacceo

TEAM 1: #17

TargetPractice

Red 2

Leo

Civey +1

Stamos

Bear

BlackLight +2

Cardkid2331 +1

Man-City +1

Comrade Devil

Ares +1

Redline +2

Rhino

Tacelectric +1

Solaris +4

Foxfire +1

Amazonwoman

TEAM 2: #17

Lumpless

Cookeslayer66 +2

ProPainTank +2

ThePunisher +2

Green Giant

Gnarsoc +3

Boogietrain7

Jchinsky +4

BrandonFultz

Jj999125 +3

Raylv498

LarsC +1

Tomahawk

Dman

Herrington

Redwatch Airsoft +2

Rover +3

~Joker

Edited by Joker

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joker

• Chronos

• green gaint

• Red 2

I'm deffinatley intrested in attending. I'm intrested in learning more about how to make my weapon preform better. Will prob bring my lady and son. We're gonna be playing as much as we can and building up on our gear.

Links should be fixed now, our sites are a touch out of date as we mostly use FB now.

Don't forget to let me know what team you wish to play on to be added to the roster.

~Joker

Put me down maybe+ 1 or 2 more wolfpack. Put us on a team that needs balanced or what team multicam will be on sorry for any forum mess ups im still new to this.

Then that means you are in the right place, Punisher.  :machinegun:

Also, put me down for team #1, I suppose. 

Provide people with targets and whatnot.

Added a map to the Circus for those who have never been there before in main post.

~Joker

A tip for those who have never been and will be driving, it has a gated entrance by the road. I got there early last time (an hour before it started), and had no idea where it was on that street. Partly my fault for getting there really early, but just wanted to give a heads up.

do we have to be noobs to attend? >:D

Nope, plenty of vets show up to help teach the newer players important things and set an example. And of course to have fun pew pewing them.

~Joker

Completely off topic would anyone have a smart charger a battery that will fit in an ak stock small connectors and some .25 or .20 BBS I can buy

Howdy folk. At least part of my my team will be there, at least me plus 3 and we have loads of extra guns and goggles and stuff we can loan out. Some are decent and some are not but it's all about the fun right. We don't care about what team were on either, just excited to get blasting. Funny story...our practice field may or may not contact jokers.

Main roster updated. Keep in mind the FB event shows about 30 attending at this time and I'm betting most of them have not replied to this topic.

~Joker

ok so i just read SOME of the rules... and my mk. 46 has a 2500 rnd mag... if 2k is the max will i still be allowed to use it?

Also, i have friends who use mesh goggles, will they be allowed to use them? (i know ive told them a bunch of times to get full seal goggles)

Edited by jj999125