Modsquad Presents: Night Of The Living Dead 11/1/2014

Shwaisey

Modsquad Presents:
Night of the Living Dead (Night Game)

In fall of 2014 Shady Waste Disposal services failed to safely dispose of chemical waste. Kids playing in the chemical waste started the unthinkable… Zombie Apocalypse. (Storyline video to be uploaded soon!)

November 1, 2:00 P.M. – 1:30 A.M.  Cost for the game itself is $5  (all costs will go into objectives and props for field)
At Joker's Circus

This game will be unlike recent AI games in the fact this will be graded, there will be Event Organizers on the field and the schedule will be kept. (Think Raphiki armed with a megaphone) Everyone will be zombies and everyone will be humans fighting nearly impossible odds of overwhelming zombie apocalypse.  There is a player cap for the event, so find your apocalypse fearing buddies and sign up quick!

This event will consist of 5 teams with 5 members and three missions each. Every team will be humans for one Mission and zombies for the remaining team’s missions.  Every mission completed will be +25 points, every human player lost to infection will be -5 points. If a human player is lost to infection they will turn zombie for that mission but return as a human for the next mission despite the points lost. Bonus points may randomly appear or be found on the field in the form of intel, props, or otherwise. Radios are not required but highly recommended for this event, the missions are very mil-sim oriented and working comms will increase your team's chances of success. Apocalyptic gear and kits will be rewarded by the EO with additional bonus points. Think Mad Max, Leather spikes/studs, and punk rock patch pants.
The winning team gets internet glory and a possible prize package to be delivered at a later date

Players will be limited to 180 rounds on their person. For example one player can have 180 rounds in one AEG high cap or 1 GBBBR wielding player can divide his 180f bbs between 6 30 round mags. Players are welcome to divide their 180 rounds however they want, this includes pistols, shotguns, aegs and gas guns. Semi Auto is not required but if you are using full auto in a game where you are limited to 180 rounds you deserve to have run dry.

Prop Items may be found on the field, this include ammo stores (AE .25 gram bb’s) Melee weapons, Zombie Antidotes that are one time use and heavy weaponry for Tank Zombies.

Due to the nature of the event, guns will be capped to 400 FPS and 15 feet medium engagement distance. ABSOLUTELY NO HEADSHOTS. Period. Regardless I am recommending players bring a mask or shemagh type wrap that can cover the face in the event of a headshot. Melee weapons can be found and used during missions, the only melee weapons allowed on the field will be provided. This means no nerf swords, rubber bayonets, machetes or otherwise from your zombie apocalypse kit. For Player safety the Event Organizers will provide dagohir type melee weapons. There will be a chrono site and guns will be checked throughout the night by Event organizers to assure FPS cap. Bang rules are encouraged but only if the human has complete control of the situation.  Critical thinking is a must and poor judgment by players may result in ejection from the game by EO’s.  

Zombies can run and must only touch a “human” player with one hand to infect them.
Zombie deaths have a 2 minute bleedout time and must return to one of the zombie respawn points to reanimate.  Red rags and/or a flashlight with red lenses will signify a dead zombie.
Tank Zombies can only be killed via nerf football launched from a grenade launcher or 40MM launcher.

When it gets dark Players must have a flashlight/headlight/light source on their person.

Between Mission #2 and Mission #3 we will have an hour and a half break for community meal/cookout. The cost for this is $15 and all proceeds will go towards Joker’s newborn and TargetPractice’s adoption fund. Invest in future AI play army Operatives!

Schedule:

2:00 P.M. Arrive at field and Kit up

3:00 P.M. Game Briefing

9:00P.M. (roughly) Break for cookout/hangout

10:30PM Mission 3 and go home!

Contact Me (Shwaisey) for prepay via paypal or pay on the day of with cash.

Field waiver link
https://docs.google....uthkey=CNa7850B

When you have teams assembled please post the updated team roster in the thread.
Please mark attendance to the cookout separately.

Team A

1) ADHD Airsoft

2) Mox

3) Solomon

4)

5)

Team B

1.) Harvest

2.) Echo

3.) Nebanon

4.) Pablo

5.) Jump Boots

Team C

1) Red 2

2) Sabertooth

3) Arclight

4) Debildoge

5) Broken

Team D

1) Tomahawk

2) Dman

3)

4)

5)

Team E

1) Mark (CA-01)

2) Me (CA-02)

3) Ian (CA-03)

4) Nick (CA-04)

5) Will (CA-05)

Cookout Roster:
Shwaisey

Edited by targetpractice
Changes requested per EO

I don't think he intends to have the game on a Wednesday lol. Just securing the date, allowing plenty of time for prep, and gathering intrest.

Edited by Gadoris

Red, I'll run with you as well. I've been craving a zombie game. But only if you bring "those nades." :P

Edited by ArcLight

I am going with four of my teammates. If it is possible I would like for us to be on the same team.

Mark

Nick

Ian

Will

And me (Ben)

I'll run with you Red, been looking to shoot some zombies since HvZ died at Purdue

I got my command crew (Think Han Solo in Episode 6) Let's rock!

(Beings how I've taken up most of the space here, I'll cut back on the chatter in here after this.)

Isn't this basically the same squad from BF11? :lol:

Oh, it's got some modifications. Sabertooth is a new add on. But yeah. The band is getting back together. Hmm. Anyhow, we'll take this to PM for squad like shenanigans. Cheerios

Alright guys, I can't edit the OP anymore, please post you and your teams under one of the letter designations so I can keep track!
bonus points for colors.