Mcc Event Aar 11/7/15

Joker

Firstly thank you to Foxfire for allowing us to come and play at your place. And thank you to Echo for putting on a fun day of pew pew.

Pros:

This field is awesome

The game types were fun

Attendance was good

Weather was great

My team won the bomb game for a change

Having Silent Shot on over watch

Teamwork on green

I had fun all day but that last game was silly and awesome

Cons:

Green teams lack of comms/radio

My AK battery dying so quickly

If you haven't made it out to this field you need to, I need more people to shoot at. ;)

I had a good time as always, thanks for having me. I look forward to next time.

~Joker

Honestly I've been out of the scene for awhile but decided to hit this game. To be honest, this field and the whole game in general made me want to become active again. I had a great time, and definitely would hit up a game soon if one is held.

Joker- it was great running with you again. It had been too long, and this field/game made me want to do pew pew more. My rifle still shoots true, as a few found out.

• Upvote 1

First game I've been able to go to since Blind Fury and I can easily say it was well worth the 2 hour drive from Lafayette

Pros:

Nice field with plenty of variety (I'll go over the field more in a second)

No huge issues with hit calling

Sizable number of people showed up

Getting to catch the tan team trying to be all sneaky sneaky on the bomb site behind us

Cons:

Lack of comms on the green team, might be a decent idea to just outright say "comms required" on the event page

Those damn .30g BB Warz BBs not feeding in anything but a EF midcap screwing me >.<

Okay so on the field, I have to say it is a great field. One thing that really stuck out for me that a lot of fields overlook was the fact that there was a staging area. It seems like a lot of the fields we go to in Indiana you have to either gear up at your car or in the grass, so it is really nice to see a dedicated staging area with tables and chairs. The small town area with the barricades and the two buildings is a nice flashpoint for both teams to converge at and have a nice firefight, I only wish it was a little deeper into the field so it was more equidistant to each spawn point but oh well. My only real complaint, and it is less of a complaint and more just a suggestion on where to build out, is that it would be nice to have more buildings in between where the greens were spawning and the main buildings are now.

I would like to thank everybody that made it out to the field. I had a great time. The field is not even a year old so it's still in the rough as far as buildings goes. I have a 2 men and a female building crew and have a three year building plan as long as I have the community support.

Pros: Hearing Silent Shot while providing overwatch. I do not want to be on the receiving end of this rifle. The best fire fight of the day was with my own teammates lol.

Cons: Green teams not having comms up and running. Other than that had a great time. I would like to thank Echo for organizing and reffing this event. Peli for the Boom machine and Joker for letting me witness one of the best handgun kills of the season.

That damn joker is so sneaky with his hand gun. Lol the field is new and the turn outs have been more than we could ask for. You players are what makes this field great and we appreciate all the support you all have given.

We are looking forward to new adventures in 2016, and hoping to supply the community with a place for tech days and communal meetings in the future.

Thanks to Foxfire, Amazonwoman, Grounds Keeper Carl, and Cindy for providing us with a safe, well built place to have our pew pew time.

I had a great time was a little Leary of getting boom machine working but I still have all my fingers  and hearing :)

I brought a noob and a semi noob with me and they like the field and the player attitudes fresh noob lost a real surefire that was on his gun and someone found it and put it on the staging table  I'm glad to see that we still have honest players.also a friendly reminder to everyone to label yo gear.

maybe this winter I can get the toyota up and running and we can have a second gun truck on the field