Mutual Combat Field Test.

Killroy

First off let me just get this out there and say that everyone who attended played airsoft and left the butt hurt elsewhere.

The field was amazing with plenty of space to expand and develop.

Pros:

-As designed no hit calling issues or any butt hurt. Everyone had fun and left with smiles.

-The owner did an amazing job marking the boundaries and danger areas.

-creativity and problem solving was off the charts.

-large variety of terrain from swamp land to rolling hills.

-actually buildings and pieces of cover that will last years.

-cedars

-streams

-involved neighborhood (meaning neighbors play)

Cons:

The only 2 cons are this.

-It is pretty secluded and no good signal cell wise.

-The driveway to the property is a car killer. I'm lucky to have a reinforced undercarriage and shocks but the normal airsofters in a car would think twice.

Overall an awesome day and was definitely an eye opener.

Only suggestions I have is redo the driveway, get signage from main roadways to the place (can get lost if relying on cell signal for gps), and make the trails alittle wider. I can see atvs and atuvs as something to be added for game play.

Thanks for coming out Killroy. Special thanks to Foxfire and Amazonwoman for having us all out. The field is amazing, and I know it was last minute to try and get people to come, but I really thought people would jump at the chance to see and play in a new field.

They missed out.

Yes, the drive up to the property needs to be done in a truck. So car pooling in trucks is the best way to get there, and as long as everyone knows this, it shouldn't be a problem.

Hopefully, we can have more people come up next time, but we had a blast with the 12 people we had.

I would like to thank everybody who made it out saturday for the field test. Everybody's suggestions and ideas will be taken into consideration. Had a blast. I would like to thank Echo for organizing the test run, Altes for the steak sandwiches, and everyone else. I will be working on the road soon. Hope to have some good games in the future.