Aeg Classic Army M4 Issue

cardkid2331

I could see nothing from the pictures that looked like it'd cause problems.  The only other thing I could think of would be your motor height.  If it's too high, it'll jam your gears up.  Reassemble it, back the motor adjustment off and slowly move it back up till it engages your gears correctly.  I'd second what Peli said about just hooking the grip up to the gearbox outside the receiver. 

I just tried closing the box up with gears only - worked.  Then, I added the tappet plate.  Boom - problem.  Why would this be causing a problem?  I'm currently trying to research it.

Oh my goodness - we're getting somewhere!  I decided to take out a shim behind the gear that touches the tappet plate.  Put it back together and it is now firing!

However, I had to adjust the motor height and when it fires, I'm not sure if it is grinding the gears at all.  I'm not used to firing the gun without the gearbox inserted in the gun (which I'm sure muffles the sound).  If anyone wants to PM me their phone number, I can text you a video and you can let me know if it sounds okay.