Fixing A Well G96 Gas Sniper

Chronos

Hey guys. So, I found a sniper rifle online in a boneyard, a Well G96 Gas Operated sniper rifle. It doesn't say what's wrong with it, so I'm wondering who hard it would be to fix it. It's priced at $250 retail, but it's $95 in the boneyard. Would it even be worth it to buy and fix, or could the repair end up tripling the cost?

Well if you don't know what's wrong with it, it's going to be hard to determine how long it'll take to fix it. It could be a leaky mag or the whole thing could be junk, that's the risk you take with buying a boneyard gun.

I think you would be better off with adding a little more money and getting a KJW m700 or similar. A WELL is not a reliable manufacturer in any platform that I've seen. This is strictly my opinion and the decision is ultimately yours.

• Upvote 1

I think you would be better off with adding a little more money and getting a KJW m700 or similar. A WELL is not a reliable manufacturer in any platform that I've seen. This is strictly my opinion and the decision is ultimately yours.

Gotta recommend the KJW m700 too. I absolutely love mine. If you do end up going that direction and want any help or recommendations jchinsky, feel free to contact me. I've done all possible upgrades and modifications out there to mine, minus the scope camera. 

Edited by Ares

Gotta recommend the KJW m700 too. I absolutely love mine. If you do end up going that direction and want any help or recommendations jchinsky, feel free to contact me. I've done all possible upgrades and modifications out there to mine, minus the scope camera. 

Thanks for the recommendations, but the problem is that I love the L96 style. It's my favorite sniper in real life, and I love the way it feels.