Speed 380~400 fps

CO2 power

Wad can hold 9 bbs

Shooting range 40+meter

Reusable as much as need

>>

^^

Edited by kaxcha

I wonder how EOs and field owners would feel about this. I'm sure many would be uneasy knowing that someone is running around with a functioning firearm. If I owned a field, I most likely would not allow these to be used for safety reasons.

Buuuut, on the flip side, this is about as real as it gets. The shotgun is my preferable CQB weapon and I would love to try this out one day. Maybe I should just buy the Marushin that shoots 6 bbs and call it a day.

The "airsoft guns are too realistic" people are going to have a field day with this.... Nice to see you read the rules and made an intro and paid to advertise your stuff. Inb4 delete.

I can see this going south already, mainly because it's airsoft shells for a real steel shotgun.  Most EOs already have a "No Real Weapons on-site" policy and I'm almost 100% sure that that rule will stand and remain standing unless otherwise stated.  All it takes is for one jackoff to mix up one real shell with one of these airsoft shells and......I'm sure you get my drift.

Just for clarity sake, I am speaking in a WORST CASE SCENARIO situation.

Horrible idea to use it for anything other than cheap target practice.

Yeah guys this is such a horrible idea. If you use real guns with blanks/training cartridges you're pretty much guaranteed to be killed by it. I wonder how those WWII / other era re-enactors ever make it out alive....

/sarcasm 

MilSim West allows players to use real rifles and carbines at their events with blank rounds and BFAs. Still have yet to hear about anyone being killed in their events. 

No fucking way I am stepping on a field with someone using one of those in a real shotgun. I expect the ATF will ban these in short order, and for once I am on their side. Aiming a real shotgun and firing it at someone, no matter the load, will play out the same way in court BTW.

MilSim West allows players to use real rifles and carbines at their events with blank rounds and BFAs. Still have yet to hear about anyone being killed in their events. 

There's something blocking the bore, the BFA.

Ever been downrange of direct fire from a BFA? You can't hear shit for awhile, and you can literally taste the unburn powder in the air. Horrible idea.

Honestly, in the spirit of the preservation of our sport, I would love to see this topic locked instead of pouring fuel on a stupid idea. If MilSim west or joe blow wants to use real rifles for reenactment, fine, but for airsoft skirmishing you have to be out of your damn mind.

Not to mention, not introductory post by the thread starter. As far as we know he's here to help sabotage what we have as a community it.