T-Pak (Target Practice's Avtomat Kalashnikova)

targetpractice

I managed to scrounge up enough parts to build one and a half AKs, and mixed them together into a compact little carbine package that I've grown quite fond of.

Presenting the T-PAK, or Target Practice's Avtomat Kalashnikova. This AK has Guffie DNA in it, because Guffie AK is best AK. The gun is a hybrid of an AK-105 front end with an AK-47 rear end, which is basically an AK-105 with wood furniture. This is 99% complete (I need to add a sling loop on the stock), and I'll be replacing the rear laminated wood stock with a real AK wood stock as soon as I get my hands on one.

This makes it the third AEG I've owned since October, and the first I've built. My next one will be completely in pieces, all the way from the gearbox up to individual external components, which is pretty much the only way I can smuggle in an new AEG past my wife now.

gallery_1211_305_23516.jpg

gallery_1211_305_77980.jpg

gallery_1211_305_376442.jpg

gallery_1211_305_153535.jpg

gallery_1211_305_44042.jpg

• Upvote 3

Another one converts to the darkside! It looks really good man. I might have to steal this from you.

Thanks guys. The gearbox is stock Dboys so it's shooting close to 400 on .20. It does shoot a bit to the right though, I either need to stabilize the barrel or make sure the hopup nub lines up with the barrel.