Daisy Airsoft Gun

Roy Boy

so i have gotten ideas from jokers post and from tv so i went ahead and converted a daisy 177 caliber bb gun and transfered a 6mm barrel m4 length in it. instead of shooting steel i can now shoot you guys just trying to figure out how to shoot it with a hopup and figure out a mag.

proof that it works

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLnup1NmXz8&feature=youtu.be

gallery_921_213_87.jpg

• Upvote 1

Steampunk gun!!!

I see what you're after there, TargetPractice. After all, half of airsoft guns half the time is how they look. If there would be an easy way to convert a bb gun to airsoft, that'd spawn a ton of (spitballing an fps since I don't know the weight of bbs) 400 some fps lever action rifles. Can you say wild west/steampunk loadout?

Edited by Ciarn

why?

I was pulling your leg. It's a quote from a movie called A Christmas Story. One of the main story arcs is about how Ralphie tries to convince his parents to get him the ultimate Christmas gift - the "official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle (with the compass on the stock and the thing that tells time)"

Here's a compilation of scenes about the gun:

In any case, neat mod. Be careful not to shoot your eye out.

Tro-lol-lol-lol-lol, lol-lol-lol-lol....

I_see_what_you_did_there_super.jpg

Edited by targetpractice
  • Upvote 1

it actually pretty cool i will take it along with me to grill and chill and yes a steampunk wild west loadout would be sick. i just hope people realize i did this for fun and worked on the spring so it wont shoot very hard. also kids with those pneumatic bb guns and airsoft bbs would be a disaster waiting to happen.