Anderson School House 11-11-12

williamc

I would like to thank everyone that came out.

Pros

Great turn out,

Everyone on both teams worked great with each other

No gun problems

cons

realy dont have any about the game,

broke my sling swivel

Edited by williamc

couldnt agree more.

pros

games were fun and fast paced.

no fighting

everyone played until the end

we got endgame

cons

games to far apart.

all and all game was fun

School is always fun, everytime I go I have more people wanting to go....

Pros: great site to play, didn't look like any more vandals were there.

No real hit calling issues, everyone seemed to get along for the most part.

Met some new people didn't even catch their names....

My team pretty much ran the school!!! :)

Cons:we got endgame... Jk buddy

Didn't shoot lumpless, no jk, I will shoot you for ordering 5000 tacos before me.

Teams stayed the same whole time, teams could been modified to some what equal out the more aggressive players.

Time between games, there was one point where I was able to walk out smoke, come back and go smoke again in between games. I like to sit around sometimes, but all honesty, I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but we paid to play, I could have say at home and listen to the wife talk for free lol.

This is just me, bang kills, come to the realization after being told twice that my bang kill "wasn't accepted" as my barrel is in a kids face, that I don't think I will extend that any longer. I got shot for it, no big deal why I was there, but being told no with an attitude, I'd rather not fight the urge to choke a little snot nose out.... Idk maybe my bad attitude will change by the next game....

Edited by Gadoris

Awesome game, I had a blast like always when playing at the school.

Pros:

- No fighting

- All hits called

- No blind firing

- Bang killed Lumpless (I didn't want to shoot him in the face with my pistol from 6 feet away).

- Made endgame run his butt off in rescue game.

Con:

- Long delay between games

- Paying to play, hopefully the money goes to improve the school.

Looking forward to this weekend!

The School has always been a good spot to run. Had fun like normal and got to see a lot of new faces.

My suggestions are simple, but really should be considered:

Bang kills - I've seen this sorta abused a few times. If you're right up on a guy (less than eh...let's say 5 feet away), then yes, bang kill him. I've seen people bang kill multiple people from over 20 feet away, which at that point it's easier to shoot them. Personally, I'd do away with bang kills altogether, but I'm not hosting. If I do host, it's knife kills (reach out and tap them), parlay, or you're getting shot.

One other issue I had was rules of the games where not clearly stated before the games started. I'd say that's a big one in my book. If only half of the people know what's going on, the other half isn't going to react the way you want them to which in turn, makes the half that knows get angry and the game is delayed, tempers flare up, yadda yadda yadda.....I could go on about this, but hey, the horse is buried now. Can't beat it anymore.

Tony- yeah man, you made me run my ass off.....thanks, and I hate you for that... :smiley-taunt:

bang kills, come to the realization after being told twice that my bang kill "wasn't accepted" as my barrel is in a kids face, that I don't think I will extend that any longer. I got shot for it, no big deal why I was there, but being told no with an attitude, I'd rather not fight the urge to choke a little snot nose out.... Idk maybe my bad attitude will change by the next game....

i saw what you are talking about,, at the end i bang killed 3 and 1 stayed and the other 2 were like whats a bang kill, when in the start of the day i told everyone the rules and about bang kills,,

realy a bang kill is for if you dont want to hurt someone, and i think bang kills should be allowed just for the fact of what happen to my wife,, a month ago,

and the bomb prop will be out sunday

I've never played airsoft and hopefully I will be joining you guys once my gun ships.. but the idea of a bang kill sounds kinda lame to me.. knife kill makes sense, but as far as I'm concerned, this is a physical game and getting shot is part of it.

If anyone comes up on me, I'd rather them shoot me and leave no questions about it. It's no different in paintball and I've been shot point blank with a paintball, it's not that bad, sure it leaves a bruise, but nbd.. am I barking up the wrong tree here or does being shot with a few plastic bb's really hurt that bad? I'm sure you all have stories..

but from someone who's opinion really doesn't matter and has no experience to back it up, I say ditch the bang kills, keep knife kills and end the drama and questions there.

Edited by Fraya!
  • Upvote 3

I've never played airsoft and hopefully I will be joining you guys once my gun ships.. but the idea of a bang kill sounds kinda lame to me.. knife kill makes sense, but as far as I'm concerned, this is a physical game and getting shot is part of it.

If anyone comes up on me, I'd rather them shoot me and leave no questions about it. It's no different in paintball and I've been shot point blank with a paintball, it's not that bad, sure it leaves a bruise, but nbd.. am I barking up the wrong tree here or does being shot with a few plastic bb's really hurt that bad? I'm sure you all have stories..

but from someone who's opinion really doesn't matter and has no experience to back it up, I say ditch the bang kills, keep knife kills and end the drama and questions there.

I would say just wait and see lol ....

Awesome is there a liability waiver anywhere on this site? Or a rule set. Id like to try to make it out to play, although it will be my first game.

Time between games, there was one point where I was able to walk out smoke, come back and go smoke again in between games. I like to sit around sometimes, but all honesty, I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but we paid to play, I could have say at home and listen to the wife talk for free lol.

cons

games to far apart.

In all honestly this is the reason you'r not going to see me at the school, you might thin it shallow but i'm not paying 10 bucks to play 4 scenarios and talk for 2 hours, I don't mind paying for a game Thats worth paying for, in previous school games, Missions are made up on spot, NO EO'ing at all, I'm not doing this to crap on you or anything, but i don't see how its far to pay ten dollars to play for 3-4 hours of skirmish games. Its not like you have to pay to use the field. Take some time, plan out a GOOD event then charge as much money as you want, but don't use people to get money and talk the whole time.

• Upvote 2

And now, this will be locked to prevent any escalation. Please take any issues you may have to PMs from this point forward.