All Terrain Tiger

-Rogue-

Is this a tiger stripe version of multicam? It's very difficult to tell if that's what they were trying to accomplish. But I do like the look of it.

Is this a tiger stripe version of multicam? It's very difficult to tell if that's what they were trying to accomplish. But I do like the look of it.

Yes and no

Tru-Spec will say that this is just a updated version of there desert tiger stripe they had out about 10 years ago, But it is obvious when you look at it, that they are using the multicam pattern.

I might wear it just to be different, but what team would you get placed on? Green or tan?

You know, that's a good point. Multicam looks green to me, and this looks to have more green in it than tan as well.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks this.

Looks awesome.. Yes I agree more green than tan, but could get confusing.

You know, that's a good point. Multicam looks green to me, and this looks to have more green in it than tan as well.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks this.

Agreed on the green, but its pretty close.

Regardless it's pretty awesome looking.

It might be a shade more green than Multicam, but from 10ft I doubt you'd tell the difference, especially once it's used a bit. JMHO.

Just got mine in the mail on Sat, Give me a few days and Thomas and I will do a full comparison against other camo in the field, but let me say this

I FREAKING LOVE IT :D :D

and Zero has it just about spot on.