Zombie Game?

Sarge

I for the time being am making a temporary return back to normal(playing airsoft again) thanks to cross country being over. By temporary I mean once wrestling starts it's back to no weekends.

Anyway after looking through the events section I noticed there are no zombie games. It is October. We need a zombie game. I will even plan it and host if someone would allow me to use their field. If that doesn't work than could someone please put one on? Thanks! Out...

Hey Sarge, funny that you asked this.... LIterally yesterday, ModSquad decided we want to do a zombie game sometime. When we decide when we are going to hold the game we will let everyone know. I only hope we can make it as cool as 50's zombie games were!

YES! SORT loves ModSquad, it's official. Where do you think you're going to have it? I think it would be cool if you could convince Ambu and Psycho to let us use Northwind. Just saying. Thanks Rob!

We have been mulling this around for next year for Airsoft Louisville.. our "home" field does a haunted forest closing most of the woods to us and letting us use their non-inflatable speedball city for Sept/Oct .. Thoughts were to let it be shotgun/pistol only, so as to not totally be unfair vs melee.

We've got an idea for the location already, we think it'd be a very unique location to host a zombie game. Beastmug and I have been discussing some game types and details already.

I thought you didn't have access to Northwind anymore? I thought you'd passed it on to someone else?

Nope we were trying to pass it on but we never found anyone...

I'm too burnt out on airsoft to host games anymore..

Get in contact with me if you want to use northwind

Sarge we are thinking about using the location that KTT2 was held at. The field has electricity on site and looks like an abandoned city already so it suits the plan just perfectly... Lets just say night time, zombies, and limited ammo in an abandoned city could prove to be one of the coolest zombie scenarios ever!

Sarge we are thinking about using the location that KTT2 was held at. The field has electricity on site and looks like an abandoned city already so it suits the plan just perfectly... Lets just say night time, zombies, and limited ammo in an abandoned city could prove to be one of the coolest zombie scenarios ever!

it looks like a abandoned trailer park so it will be white trash zombies

it looks like a abandoned trailer park so it will be white trash zombies

Lol @ Peli, I should feel right at home at this game then,, Yeeeee Haw!! Trailer trash redneck blasting some white trash zombies. Life couldn't get any better than that!, lmao

Any idea when this event may take place? I understand that it is still a work in progress and I'm probably jumping the gun a bit. Just curious.

Peli and I are gonna talk about it this evening and if its a go on our end, we will contact the field and find out if they will let us use the property. It will likely be middle of November and as of right now its looking like it might be a night game..... DUN DUN DUUUUUNNNN!!!!!

Well Peli and I have a game already planned! Literally finished it last night. When I know if the field is secured, I will post it up. Hoping to have it up by Friday. If we get the field we are hoping to get, the cost will be 10 dollars. 5 will go to the church for use of the facility and the other 5 will go towards the cool props we have lined up! :D

STAY TUNED.....