Mtac 1/21/17

Papabees

Another good time in Muncie. Bloody headshots included. I especially liked the fog that limited vision to about 20 ft.

Man. Was this worth the trip. For real.

Pro's:

1. Quick, violent engagement.

2. Nice, reasonably accommodating sized structure.

3. Good turnout, sportsmanship and doods in general.

H

4. Helpful and friendly staff.

Con's:

1. I had some fogging issues, so the extra fog machine was overkill. They aired it out in between games, so it was cool.

2. I couldn't hear people call hits... But, they were indeed calling them. I just couldn't actually hear them. Not really anyone's fault, just annoying. Probably the only main guff I had.

3. Grenade misfire on the sheriff got me killed. Sad panda face.

Overall, me and my guys had a blast, and look forward to more events at this fine establishment.

Had a great time, will definitely go again if there are more Saturday games.

Gameplay was good but I wonder if constructing some makeshift/moveable walls for the "garage" area would make it more balanced. It's good already but some small tweaks could make it even better.

My only other feedback would be holding more pistol & shotgun only games.

Again, had a great time overall even with the bloody headshot.

This was my third time at MTAC since they opened to airsoft last fall. I would also like to see more hard cover in the open sections of the field to offer more options for gameplay than attack/defend. I was very pleased with hit calling and general sportsmanship.

I've had good experiences every time I've been, the structures in garage would be nice (more barrels and walls) 10/10 recommended to try if you haven't yet