Battleground Airsoft March 8Th!

Marbleizer2003

add two to tan. What are the FPS rules? ive got a buddy with a scar DMR at around 440fps with a .2 bb. he can use Semi only but i ask because his other gun may not be ready in time for the game. thanks!

I will be getting the funds tonight and i have a ride so i will be there add me to tan 

add two to tan. What are the FPS rules? ive got a buddy with a scar DMR at around 440fps with a .2 bb. he can use Semi only but i ask because his other gun may not be ready in time for the game. thanks!

Directly from their website:

Weapons class and fps limits (measured with .2gr BBs):

• AEGs, Pistols, and Support Weapons: Max 400fps, no MED. Support weapons must be based on a real support weapon.
  • DMR (semi-auto): Max 450fps, 50′ MED. Must be permanently altered to semi-auto only.
  • Sniper Rifle (bolt action): Max 500 fps, 100′ MED. Must carry secondary weapon capable of lesser class fps.
  • NEW – Polarstar Guns – semi or 3 round burst only and gun must have tournament lock.

I should have a decent bb flipper laying around if he needs to use it.

www.battlegroundindy.com Airsoft rules will be on the website .

So uh question. My DG cant go burst. its auto or semi, ill use it in semi, but its not a polarstar. 

I should have a decent bb flipper laying around if he needs to use it.

i have 2 lpeg guns he can use

So uh question. My DG cant go burst. its auto or semi, ill use it in semi, but its not a polarstar. 

Good to go. Bring it

PLEASE bring the Daytona. Never have I seen one in person but you have no idea how badly I need to shoot it. Or, don't bring it in fear of me going all school girl over it HAHA.

Directly from their website:

Weapons class and fps limits (measured with .2gr BBs):

• AEGs, Pistols, and Support Weapons: Max 400fps, no MED. Support weapons must be based on a real support weapon.
  • DMR (semi-auto): Max 450fps, 50′ MED. Must be permanently altered to semi-auto only.
  • Sniper Rifle (bolt action): Max 500 fps, 100′ MED. Must carry secondary weapon capable of lesser class fps.
  • NEW – Polarstar Guns – semi or 3 round burst only and gun must have tournament lock.

www.battlegroundindy.com Airsoft rules will be on the website .

Thanks! Got it!

Edited by redwatch airsoft

Sorry everyone I will not be able to attend. Could not get a sitter this time so I have to stay home with the youngins. Have fun and hope to see you next time.

~Joker

Will be there with my son.  Waiting to determine side to help even things, looks like tan at this point.

Just a heads up that I'm bringing a +1.  I believe we're both wearing multicam so I'm assuming green.

Edited by cardkid2331

How much are barrel bags for rent?

$5 to rent and we have some for sale for $13

Question for Josh whats the plan if one side is totally outnumbered do you have a idea how you wld work that out?

Since teams are based off of what you wear, it's kind hard for me to be able to fix that. Hopefully some good people will bring each color to even teams out if it's that bad. Worst case we can throw the green and tan out the window and I have team tags and can split up evenly but I don't think people will like that too much. So hopefully you guys can work this out among yourselves. But evening teams can be done if needed.

Cardkid i believe they said multicam is considered tan in most cases. Thats what me and my son will be wearing and we went tan.

$5 to rent and we have some for sale for $13

Since teams are based off of what you wear, it's kind hard for me to be able to fix that. Hopefully some good people will bring each color to even teams out if it's that bad. Worst case we can throw the green and tan out the window and I have team tags and can split up evenly but I don't think people will like that too much. So hopefully you guys can work this out among yourselves. But evening teams can be done if needed.

The two green guys from Purdue can switch to tan if need be.  We'll bring both.

Cardkid i believe they said multicam is considered tan in most cases. Thats what me and my son will be wearing and we went tan.

Kk.  We'll go wherever we need to on game day.  :)