Battleground Airsoft March 8Th!

Marbleizer2003

HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!

Airsoft Day at Indy's Paintball BattleGround March 8th 2015.

So I talk to lot's of people and my staff and business partners and the turnout for the first Airsoft days was awesome so we wanted to put together another one. That being said I would like to invite everyone out again for our second airsoft day here at Indy's Battleground. You will be one of the first people to play on our new field BlackWater City.

Address: 2350 S. State Road 37, Greenwood IN 46143

Entry: $25

Time: 11am - 5pm

BOYB (that last B is for BB's guys not beer) as long as they are BIO's

We will have Valken BB's on hand

Teams: Green and Tan

Food: Lunch is on us this time too fella's

Saftey Rules: www.battlegroundindy.com find safety rules at the website along with FPS limits

We will allow shemagh's to cover the mouth, nose and ears. THIS TIME I WILL BE CRACKING DOWN ON THE

COVERING OF THE NOSE, MOUTH AND EARS ALONG WITH THE FULL SEAL GOGGLES. BARREL BAGS WILL ALSO                         BE REQUIRED. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Waivers: www.battlegroundindy.com If you didn't fill out a waiver online last time FILL ONE OUT THIS TIME. This way you don't 

have to keep filling one out every time you come out.

Game Style: Game style will be ran as open play for now unless I find time to write a storyline.

Give Aways; I will be working in the coming weeks to score some more give aways for you guys. I'll have to turn on the charm

to some sales reps I know.

If you guys have any questions or if I forgot something hit me up and let me know. I hope to see all you guys again. I swear on my life I will be jumping in with you guys for this on because I want to throw down in BlackWater.

Thanks guys,

Josh

Edited by Marbleizer2003

Sounds like we're going to be some of the first to play the Blackwater city, should be awesome! My daughters birthday is that week, but better odds for it not conflicting due to it being a Sunday game. Also the mesh is not required anymore as long as you have a nose, mouth, and ears

covering is a development most will like!

EDIT: Looks like I am already bowing out, as I am a no good for the Sunday game.

Thanks to Asylum for pointing that one out. ^_^'

Edited by Red 2

Sunday Pewday! I'm off work and that means I am in! I will be claiming green yet again, I should have some Type III digi's coming in soon and would love to field those soon.

If I am in town (started the new job) and not having to leave that Sunday, I will be in attendance.

EDIT: Looks like I am already bowing out, as I am a no good for the Sunday game.

Thanks to Asylum for pointing that one out. ^_^'

Ahh, you're welcome?? Haha bummer you can't come out this time, it's been too long since we hit the field!

• Upvote 1

My son and I will be there, (weather permitting). Go ahead and put us down for tan...

Edited by civey

I'll RO if I have to, looking forward to this!

Would TAN/ACU pants and black shirt/vest count? I'm planning on bringing a friend along, and I don't want to replace my shirt/vest if there's no need.

Edited by ProPainTank

I'll RO if I have to, looking forward to this!

I'll need either green or tan colored uniforms depending upon the team? I have Dark gray/black (SWAT colors) in the mail as we speak and I need to know if this is accepted.

You could wear tan-ish pants and shirt, or green-ish pants and shirt. Just a suggestion.