2012/08/31-2012/09/01 Ipmo Mutc Event

Trigger

Overview

The events at MUTC have a different flow to them than most airsoft events. We have found that traditional force on force style airsoft creates nasty choke points and a linear battle. We have found that the combat flows a lot more smoothly when a small number of OPFOR are put in a building, and a larger breaching force is sent in after them. So, that is how we run our scenarios.

Our scenarios are not complex, they are generally very simple. The focus of our events is not cool props or special effects. Our focus is learning with work with each other to succeed in dynamic stress situations.

Environment

Muscatatuck Urban Training Complex is a very dynamic environment. It boasts over 120 training structures, ranging from multiple story complexes, to rubble buildings, to shanty houses, over a mile of searchable tunnels, barracks, and more. Some popular features of the AO are the Eastern style market place and the six-story hotel. We rotate through facilities, so each month is something different.

Conduct

It is a incredible opportunity that we are able to use MUTC. Since we began using MUTC in March of 2010, the Purdue Airsoft Club (PAC) and Indiana Private Military Operations (IPMO) have developed a working relationship with MUTC staff, and we are striving to keep that relationship as strong as possible.

-Conduct must be top notch while on base.

-Do not contact any MUTC staff for any reason, any questions go to me.

-Everyone will be expected to help clean the facility before checkout

Anyone who does not abide by the above, will either be asked to leave, or not be invited back.

General Information

When: 2012/08/31-2012/09/01

Where: Muscatatuck Urban Training Center

http://maps.google.c...=en&sa=N&tab=wl

Rules: Full seal goggles, 400fps or less, Age 18+ (16 and up only with parent attending)

Equipment

The Barracks Have:

-Bunks with mattresses

-Bathrooms with running water

-Electricity

-Fridge/freezer and microwave

You must bring:

-A sheet to cover the mattress, and other sleeping equipment

-All your own food; however, there is a very good pizza joint on base where we usually have lunch.

-Appropriate clothes. The barracks are climate controlled, however the training area will not be in parts.

-Bring everything you need to be self-sustainable in a combat environment for a weekend.

-No hi-cap magazines.

-Full seal goggles, which must have clear lenses (non-tint).

-A flashlight.

-A radio (Puxing PX777 preferred).

-Bring brooms and dustpans to help with cleanup, if available.

Schedule

Friday:

2100 Arrival

2200 STARTEX

0000 ENDEX

Sunday

0800 Wake Up

0830 STARTEX

1630 ENDEX

1800 Depart from site

Payment

-Please paypal all payments as personal gifts to ism1243@yahoo.com.

-Include your callsign in the comments section.

-Payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.

-You must be paid and on the roster. You will not be allowed in if you are not on my roster.

Payment Schedule

-$20 if paid by 2012/08/08

-$25 if paid after 2012/08/08 and before 2012/08/15

-$30 if paid after 2012/08/15 and before 2012/08/22

All payments must be received by Wednesday, 2012/08/22 before midnight.

FAQ

1)If I bring a sniper rifle, can it be over 400 fps?

A sniper rifle is fine to bring, but must have regular gun shooting under 400fps as well... not all of our scenarios will we be able to work a sniper in. Sniper rifles are regulated by the INAC ruleset.

2) Are we using the whole facility?

No. We use different sections of the facility each month.

3) Are there camo/loadout restrictions?

No. Wear what you want, provided you have the required safety gear.

4)What team will I be on?

Expect to be both OpFor and BlueFor, depending on how the day flows. Teams may shift throughout the day. You do not need two different loadouts to do this.

Roster

Trigger

• Upvote 1

ARGH..... taking the weekend before off for Blind fury, and this would be perfect with Irene a few weeks later, but I do not think I could get off of work. Good to see you guys start posting events again, and looking forward to getting to a few of them.

Hoping the community will support this event and make it successful :D

Yes it is about time for IPMO to start putting MUTC events back on and I hope the community will support this event also Altes .

This sounds like it could be a good game and it would give me a lay of the land. I've found myself having Fridays and Saturdays off now so I may be able to make it.

Sadly, I am out due to a Bachelor party.

But, I do HIGHLY recommend the facility to anyone who is interested.

Returned from Afghanistan and I need a good game, put down for being there. I will pay my fee tomorrow!

Returned from Afghanistan and I need a good game, put down for being there. I will pay my fee tomorrow!

Welcome back and.....well, welcome back! I'm going because I've been itching for a game lately and since this will be the weekend after Blind Fury, I want to keep the motor running.

• 3 weeks later...

Zigg, in order for anyone who is 16 or 17 to attend, they must be accompanied by a parent.

Edited by Trigger

Will you guys accept payment at the door? The finances may not be up to spec currently. The other half keeps buying BS and money may be running short until then.

Zigg, in order for anyone who is 16 or 17 to attend, they must be accompanied by a parent.

zigg is my bastard child so can he go if I go :)

Hey is any two way radio good with like multiple channaels?

Yes, also, be sure to bring extra batteries.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Current Roster: Trigger Malard Sharp Cali Jester Mr. Kong Quebly Dora Phillip Bowen Slim Janitor Wilson Granite jdizzle921 Kyle Bennet Knife Ronin Jonathon Dittmer Czar Kratos Feralquery Zeldion Rango Buddek Coasters Archer Caesar

Payment deadline has passed. Roster has been updated. If you paid and do not see your name/callsign on the roster, let me know. PAYMENTS WILL NOT BE TAKEN AT THE DOOR. You must be on this current roster to be allowed access.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The entrance to MUTC is preceded by a long, nameless road between two corn fields, it is essentially their driveway. At the entrance is a gatehouse. YOU DO NOT NEED TO STOP AT THE GATEHOUSE. The guard should wave you through. Immediately after you pass the gatehouse, there is an intersection. Turn LEFT at this intersection. Just after you turn, you will see a parking lot to your left. Turn left into this parking lot. There are three barracks next to this parking lot. We are staying in Barracks 56, the one farthest to the left. Park as close to Barracks 56 as you can and come inside. Arrive on time!

ALSO:

-Make sure that you bring all of the food, gear, and water that you will need for the entire event. Tap water is available in the barracks, but it’s not that great.

-Review the other required equipment in the main post and make sure that you bring it.

-If you have brooms, please bring them. The more brooms we have, the quicker we can clean up (EVERYONE is expected to help clean up).

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS:

First, check the main post for the answer to your question. Then, you may send me a message. If you have trouble finding MUTC, or Barracks 56 on the day of the event, or can no longer make it, give me a call at 765-376-4952. Please do not call with general questions. That is what messaging is for.

I look forward to seeing you all next weekend.

Edited by Trigger