• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hrturner

• BigAltes

• Zigg

• Nox

and a reminder to all now you have more time to order BIO BBs and have them for this game

Amen poncho. What a great way to celebrate our freedom then some camaraderie and our favorite sport!

also if any of you have a friend that wants to play but dose not have a gun I can bring a few rental guns to this game PM me for a price and to reserve a gun.

The same side as the first roster :smiley-taunt:

Uhh I cleared the roster..... :lol:

I am gonna assume it was the southern agricultural coalition?? :D

Will try my best to make this one. Not sure who else, if anyone from Zoo Crew will be there. Hopefully things start looking up around this time. We will see.

Alright guys, Last change I promise. I'm getting tired of changing this thread!

GAME DATE CHANGED TO SEPTEMBER 18TH!

There were three games scheduled for the weekend of the tenth and eleventh. Now this is a good problem however having three games the same weekend will greatly hurt all three games attendance. So that brings us to moving OPUS! So Check your schedules again and we will see you out on the field!

Sunday the 18th? Damn! If only it was the weekend before that, I could go. <_<

Anyway, heard it got postponed. Good thing though, because with the heat

the way it was, people would have started having strokes and breaking

out in seizures!

Haha, Sorry man the weekend before has two other events scheduled that weekend and with this one we would have stretched people's pocket books and time with their families too thin.

cant go now :(

will not have the money by then... gas is killing me

Edited by Stamos

Nice. I should be able to make this now. Sorry that the BC game fell on the that same weekend, but we requested the date a loooooong time ago and didn't hear back from them for awhile.

Nice. I should be able to make this now. Sorry that the BC game fell on the that same weekend, but we requested the date a loooooong time ago and didn't hear back from them for awhile.

Its fine, This way both events will have good turn outs and we wont have to compete for people's weekends. Plus Poncho's game is the same weekend. So this way it is a little more spread out and all games can have a lot of people in attendance!

just wonder about uniforms?

Please be sure to read through the main post as it will answer most if not all of your questions.

TEAM DESIGNATIONS: Seeing as this is a post apocalyptic scenario, team designation will be done by a colored arm band. Meaning, ANY COLOR CAMO CAN BE ON EITHER TEAM! You will have to use your vision skills to figure out who is on your team and who isn’t. Roster is tentative and will likely change day of but we will try to keep you with your chosen team.