Recognized Community Weapon Techs

hrturner

Here is a compiled list of known/reputable weapon techs and their contact information. If you are on this list and need your information updated please PM myself or any Blue Name moderator.

If you want your name added to the list please pm the following information to myself or a moderator:

Name (Callsign will work if you want)
Preferred contact method (PM, Phone, email)
What you work on (AEG, GBB, NBB, AEP, Springers, etc)
Work fee/hourly rate/cost

******************LIST**********************

Hrturner
PM or Phone (PM me for phone number)
I work on everything except low end springers (Stuff from Walmart, Meijer, etc)
Generally speaking anything requiring gearbox work is 25 minimum, most projects are simply quotes
Muncie, Indiana

Darragon/Dave

PM. Text with name or handle to 208.569.4863. Email with subject to darragon@gmail.com or airsmithersunited@gmail.com
Damn near any AEG, I will take a look as GBB/R but I can't promise anything
Totally on an iduvidual basis. BUt plan on buying your own parts and paying for shipping. If I happen to have spare parts I will price those fairly.
Scottsburg IN. I will go south as far as Clarksville and north as far as Columbus to pick up or drop off anything if I have the gas.

Josh Hanback
-Preferred method of contact: PM
-Capabilities of working on all guns for the most part. I will not work on ARES M4's with the quick change spring gearbox though. Too much liability with those guns.
-Fees depend on the work done and the parts used.
-Location: I bounce between North Manchester and Daytona Beach during the year.

-Rogue-
PM
Any AEG with a specialty in GBBs
Negotiated
Fort Wayne (recently relocated to Cincinnati, OH for a new job position) -E

Williamc
PM
Aeg(m4.m16.416. Any ar style.) m249's. Anything else just pm and ask.
Fee starts at $25.

Nox

-PM for inquiries or for other contact info

-AEGs, however i will not work on Ares guns or M14s. I also reserve the right to decline working on a gun at my own discretion.

-Gearbox work is $20 minimum, everything else is quotes. I generally only keep a stock of shims, greases, deans connectors, and wire, so if you need parts upgraded then you need to supply said parts with the gun, as well as cover shipping fees (if applicable). I can shim, correct AoE, short stroke, correct motor angle, build for fast trigger response, build for high speed, even do DSG builds to give you an idea.

-Located in Northern Indianapolis

Edited by Nox
Edited my info

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...