P90s for everyone

Joker

So with Novritsch and Krytac/EMG/Cybergun all making new P90s there’s a good chance we will be seeing more of them on the playing field. I know there was more than a couple P90 enthusiasts here at one time or another. And I still see one being used every now and again. Are any of you happy or excited about this or are you disappointed they didn’t announce something else? 

Ive looked into the Krytac/EMG/Cybergun P90 a little and it looks like they actually have made some important improvements to the platform and most importantly (hopefully) the mags. 

~Joker

I'm always happy to see mid/high tier replicas hit the market for a new model. As one who grew up watching Stargate SG-1, I hope the P90 becomes more commonplace! 

I also can't leave this post without pouring one out to our Austrian homie who panic released his right after Krytac launched theirs XD 

I actually used to own a TM P90 back in the day. And if it hadn’t been for the bulky mags (I know funny coming from an AK user) and mag feeding issues I probably would have kept mine. It was really comfortable to shoot. Maybe one of these days I will buy another one for my kids to use or something. But I completely agree that more mid/top tier Airsoft guns is always a good thing. Especially if they can make improvements. 

I think I was probably first introduced to the P90 in the Goldeneye video game. I think they call it the RC P90 or something. If I had seen it prior to that I can’t currently remember. 

~Joker

I'm a big Stargate nerd. My reward for reaching my goal weight is gonna be a real- step FN PS90, and I'm gonna have to get an airsoft one to do a proper SG impression. 

I'm mostly moving away from real military impressions, but an SGC impression is definitely on the list.