Which GBB CZ Pistol as Jericho 941F Stand-In?

HelsinkiTorpedo

Part of what I want to do with getting back into airsoft is give myself another way to train weapon handling in a way that can relate somewhat to my real steel guns, and a Jericho 941F is my EDC gun. I know that they don't make any GBB Jerichos, and they don't make any airsoft Jericho 941Fs, so I was looking to use a CZ pistol as a stand-in, since the Jericho is based on the CZ75.

I was looking at a CZ75B, but I was also curious about a CZ Shadow 2. I know this is a long shot, but I wasn't sure if anyone here might be familiar with all three pistols and be able to give some input. I'm looking for a pistol with a frame safety, not a decocker, and as similar of a grip profile to the Jericho as possible.

Thanks in advance!

If anyone reads this/was interested in this topic, I went ahead and ordered a KWA KZ75 after handling my buddy's real-steel CZ75 side-by-side with my Jericho 941F. It should be close enough.

• 4 weeks later...

Just gonna update this again with a brief incident report:

The night the KWA pistol arrived, I was not able to fire an entire mag on one fill before the seal on the fill valve broke, and the magazine was impossible to keep filled after that. I contacted KWA, who issued me an RMA number and I sent the pistol off to be repaired under warranty. It should be on it's way back now. Hopefully it'll last a little longer this time.