Informal Game Day 05JUN2021-Paintball Barn (Attica, IN)

HelsinkiTorpedo

Hey all! It's taken me a little longer to get back in the swing of things than I'd hoped it would, but I'm getting closer. I'm looking to get something informal going for next Saturday (05JUN2021) at the Paintball Barn near Attica, Indiana. I've emailed them, and they can make arrangements for airsoft. It would be $15 per person, with an 8 player minimum participation. They do require paintball-rated safety gear, so full masks would be required. I've got 4 people (myself and 3 others), and was curious if anyone would want to join. I haven't confirmed with the Paintball Barn yet, because I want to make sure we have enough people and that I'm not wasting their time.

I'm looking to do some very basic games, by the way. Capture the flag, team deathmatch, etc. 

http://paintballbarn.com/ -Feel free to give them a look.

Hopefully this isn't against any rules. I'm just looking to get back into the sport and sling some bbs!

This game will not be held. I'll keep trying to drum up interest for future games, and try to find players locally so we can get a better look at the fields.

• hrturner locked this topic