27FEB2021 - IMPACT Winter Wasteland

Joker

IMPACT Winter Wasteland 

Date: 27FEB2021

Time: 11:00AM to 5:00PM

Location: Joker's Circus in Bloomington IN (39.192064, -86.578140)

Cost: Free

Relaxed open play style games with simple game types. We will try to keep things moving and avoid long periods of down time due to the cold. The rules for this particular event will be very relaxed. We may or may not even chronograph weapons. Full seal eye protection is NOT required. However if you choose to wear shooting glasses I request that they at least have a retention strap. And if you still have not filled out an IMPACT waiver I do still need that. I noticed the lack of events this time of the year so I'm trying to help out and give everyone another opportunity to pew pew. 

IMPACT Waiver: http://airsoftindiana.proboards.com/thread/72/release-form 

Teams: Green camo VS Tan camo 

Black, white/snow, multicam, and others will be used to balance teams. 

-Vehicles with 4WD should park inside the gate if at all possible. Guns should be kept out of sight of the road and passing traffic. Please pick up after yourself, I don't want to find a bunch of trash on the field. 

It could be very cold so dress accordingly. Bring water and snacks, it’s still important to hydrate in the cold. Weapons tend to break and batteries tend to die in the cold so have backup weapons just in case. Also keep in mind there isn’t a ton of natural cover this time of the year on the field. This will be said in person day of but it’s also important to know that everyone will be wearing extra layers so everyone needs to have a little leeway and understanding when it comes to hit calling. 

I reserve the right to cancel this event due to bad weather or other unforeseen circumstances. 

Copy and paste to add or remove yourself from the roster. 

Roster: 0 

Green: 

Tan: 

~Joker 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/9/2021 at 8:10 PM, Zigg said:

I oughta be free! 

Ill try to show up on the right day for this event. Add me and 1 or 2 dudes to the roster.

Yeet.

But will you though?? 🤔

• 2 weeks later...
  • Joker locked this topic