Not sure where I should ask this buuuuuuuut

A13

As the title states, I’m a old timer lol and was just looking through to see if thee is a section dedicated to teams operating in the area. Also would be nice if they posted if their looking for new members, team type , and so on.

Also maybe independents looking to find others to run with.

If this already exists please send me to that A.O. lol thanks 

There is a page called "Team Discussion" in the General discussion tab I believe. There is also a page for upcoming games and open plays. Make a post in the team discussion page and keep an eye out in the Indiana games page. Then all you'll have to do is just come on out make some new friends and go from there. I follow a lot of the fields around my area on Facebook, they usually post about events and open play days on there as well. 

Edited by Dexy

• 2 weeks later...

Team Discussion is a good starting place but realistically the state of Indiana has always been pretty fractured. As a result a lot of folks have their own forum for their team/small geographical area. It seems like most folks created their own page on Facebook for team communications. Best bet for finding a team would probably be to head out to any upcoming games and just meet folks though!