Sign in to follow this  
TK-04 OLLIE

Dark Armies

TK-04 OLLIE

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Earlier this week i spoke with the new owners of Dark Armies Paintball Complex in Indianapolis, 

They are open to hosting an event, put on By Teutonic Knights Airsoft Team this winter, Its a 40,000 sq ft indoor facility and theyd be willing to give us the whole complex for an entire day if we can get enough players. Ill be going to walk the field, take video, and pics of it next week and will post them on the FB Page. I need to gauge interest to see if we can get enough interest to put on this event. this could be the start of a new indoor facility for us to play at during the colder winter months. so please keep an eye out and let me know if you like what you see and would be willing to either help or play at the event. If we have enough interest ill see about setting up some sponsors and vendors. 

http://darkarmies.com/

Thanks, 

Ollie

Rex

This sounds fantastic and I'll certainly attend if available. Let us know when you have a date. 

• Like 1

Joker

I would be interested in playing. I don’t particularly want to be covered in paint though. Keep us posted. 

~Joker 

Dexy

This would definitely be worth the trip. Let us know the details later on!

hrturner
On 8/23/2020 at 4:36 PM, Joker said:

I would be interested in playing. I don’t particularly want to be covered in paint though. Keep us posted. 

~Joker 

:lol: Haven't been to Dark Armies in ages but if they're like what I remember, you'll be covered in paint...

None-the-less definitely interested too. They had a really cool facility back in the day!

Sign in to follow this