26JUL2020 - IMPACT Open Play

Joker

IMPACT Open Play

Date: 26JUL2020
Time: 11:00AM to 5:00PM
Location: Joker's Circus in Bloomington IN (39.192064, -86.578140)
Cost: Free

Relaxed open play style games. Simple game types. The rules for this particular event will be very relaxed. We may or may not even chronograph weapons. Full seal eye protection is NOT required. However if you choose to wear shooting glasses I request that they at least have a retention strap. And if you still have not filled out an IMPACT waiver I do still need that. I noticed the lack of events so I'm trying to help out and give everyone another opportunity to pew pew. 

IMPACT Waiver: http://airsoftindiana.proboards.com/thread/72/release-form

Feel free to use any props that are already out on the field for your games. 

As far as teams you guys can do green vs tan or just wear whatever you want and divide up on game day. 

Vehicles with 4WD should park inside the gate. Guns should be kept out of sight of the road and passing traffic. Please pick up after yourself, I don't want to find a bunch of trash on the field. The last one who leaves closes the gates. 

I reserve the right to cancel this event due to bad weather or other unforeseen circumstances. 

~Joker

• 3 weeks later...

In what seems to be the new normal I have a handful of people showing interest via FB. So this could either be a low turnout or a big one. 🤷🏼‍♂️ 

~Joker 

I’ve had a few messages about rental equipment and unfortunately I don’t have any at this time. Someone might be in attendance that will be bringing some. 

~Joker 

• Joker locked this topic