New

Radraleigh

Anything going on in 2020? During the pandemic I picked up airsoft and literally bought my first 3 guns with a piece of my stimulus. I'm a beginner and enthusiast looking to expand my knowledge and live for the sport. Currently holding a mini uzi carbine gas blowback, an umarex steel storm, and a glock 19 4.5. Let me know how and where I can get better purchases, as I know these are not the best and not where I wanna stay. My name is Raleigh Hall.. I can be reached on facebook @radraleigh Instagram @radraleigh. I'm from indianapolis indiana.

• 3 weeks later...

Now that restrictions on public gatherings are slowly being lifted events are starting to happen. I would imagine June and beyond will be rather busy for Airsoft due to everyone playing catch-up for the year. Check out our event section for more details on upcoming events. 

Welcome to the madhouse. 

~Joker 

Hi Radraleigh, 

Welcome. I don't suppose you could verify if all three of your guns fire .177 (4.5mm) BB or 6mm BB, could you? I had never heard of the Steel Storm before and when I looked it up, all I found was a .177 BB gun and you definitely don't want to shoot at someone with that. 

Edited by targetpractice