HPA M4 Wolverine SMP

Redline

It truly pains me to do this but I am selling my Wolverine SMP HPA set up.  I've had it for a few years and now I'm ready to part with it.  This is machine is beautiful, simple, yet effective.  I've made some upgrades so here's the rundown on parts:

1. The base is a G&G GR16 Combat Machine with a polymer body.  The lower is a THICK polymer and does not flex, very solid and light.  The charging handle is broken but not a biggie to me.
  2. Stock is a Magpul MOE style.
  3. Pistol grip is BCM style with a stippling job for better grip.  Or you can have the original G&G ergo or an A2 style grip if that's your fancy.
  4. Engine is the aforementioned Wolverine SMP. Solid unit, not as flashy as newer models but it works well.  I just replaced the FCU this past fall.  (I've included some programming instructions).  ASG battery included.
  5. When I replaced the FCU unit, I stuck a Retro Arms flat trigger in there.
  6. 12 inch full metal Keymod rail.  Included rail attachments.  Totally solid, no wobble.
  7. AIM stubby vertical grip has a small storage compartment inside.  Perfect for 2032 batteries or spare Skittles.
  8. Matrix 1x40 red/green dot sight with riser.  Inexpensive but effective unit.
  9. Sopmod style suppressor (but currently no foam inside).
  10. R-HOP!!! ZCI 6.02 370mm barrel with Lonex hop unit.  This is a fantastic barrel/bucking combo and is best lifting heavier bbs (.28-.36).  Superb accuracy and range.
  11. I don't really know much about tanks and regulators but am including pictures for your edification. (It works!)  Hose and tourney lock included.

Am looking to find a nice home for this baby.  $400 obo.

thanks

Brian

IMG_1459.jpg

IMG_1461.jpg

IMG_1466.jpg

IMG_1464.jpg

Edited by Redline

• 2 weeks later...
  • Nox locked this topic