Help with stuck desert eagle

Ddjsck

D44E4EF5-829E-4F80-BC3D-BA8B35F8CBAA.thumb.jpeg.5db2b781c0b3df625b58159904d60247.jpegNew cybergun we desert eagle. Fire couple shot and slide got stuck. We I took the slide off and try to see if these anything stuck. As I was trying to see if the spring is in proper place so I put the slide back in with out the barrel now the slide is stuck in a awkward position. I can’t take the slide off. Please someone help.

9B518A2F-D6CA-41F6-BD1F-9BF96403EE4F.jpeg

I've never worked with a Desert Eagle, so grain of salt.

Is your slide completely seated in the rail grooves on the frame?  If not, try twisting the slide until it seats properly.

If you look down the magazine well, can you see anything that might have jammed the slide?  Look especially at any internal parts of the slide stop lever.  If anything is caught you may be able to separate them with CAREFULLY with a screw driver.

Check the disassembly lever as well and make sure it didn't catch on something it's not supposed to.  Without the outer barrel in the gun it might have levered itself into a position its not designed to be in. 

Best I can think of without having it in hand. 

On 4/14/2020 at 10:07 AM, Bear said:

I've never worked with a Desert Eagle, so grain of salt.

Is your slide completely seated in the rail grooves on the frame?  If not, try twisting the slide until it seats properly.

If you look down the magazine well, can you see anything that might have jammed the slide?  Look especially at any internal parts of the slide stop lever.  If anything is caught you may be able to separate them with CAREFULLY with a screw driver.

Check the disassembly lever as well and make sure it didn't catch on something it's not supposed to.  Without the outer barrel in the gun it might have levered itself into a position its not designed to be in. 

Best I can think of without having it in hand. 

Hi thx for reaching out. I just fix the issue. I had to use a screwdriver to force the spring out and that was it. thanks anyway I appreciated: