22MAR2020 - Joker’s Circus Season Open

Joker

IMPACT Season Open

IMPACT Open Play

Date: 22MAR2020

Time: 11:00AM to 5:00PM

Location: Joker's Circus in Bloomington IN (39.192064, -86.578140)

Cost: Free

Relaxed open play style games. Simple game types. The rules for this particular event will be very relaxed. We may or may not even chronograph weapons. Full seal eye protection is NOT required. However if you choose to wear shooting glasses I request that they at least have a retention strap. And if you still have not filled out an IMPACT waiver I do still need that. I noticed the lack of events so I'm trying to help out and give everyone another opportunity to pew pew. 

IMPACT Waiver: http://airsoftindiana.proboards.com/thread/72/release-form 

Feel free to use any props that are already out on the field for your games. 

As far as teams you guys can do green vs tan or just wear whatever you want and divide up on game day.  

Vehicles with 4WD should park inside the gate. Guns should be kept out of sight of the road and passing traffic. Please pick up after yourself, I don't want to find a bunch of trash on the field. The last one who leaves closes the gates. 

I reserve the right to cancel this event due to bad weather or other unforeseen circumstances. 

Copy and past to add or remove yourself from the roster. 

Roster: (0)

~Joker

I plan on showing. I've never been to the field though. I'm local so I should be able to stay a good long time if I can.

Edited by jdjk7
presentation

On 2/27/2020 at 12:33 PM, Orion said:

I MAY be able to make this +3. Depends if my extras want to make the drive back to Purdue right after the game.

Turns out they don't. Sorry can't make it!

• 2 weeks later...

It is with great sadness that I have the misfortune of having to cancel our event due to the continued spread of Covid-19 and the “recommendations” of isolation. And while we believe that most of our Airsoft players won’t directly be affected by this virus, they could be carriers of it that could affect friends and loved ones who may be high risk. Airsoft is based largely on honor and we believe the honorable thing to do is keep everyone’s safety in mind as we try and combat the Coronavirus as best as we can. Better to be safe than sorry and live to fight another day as they say.

~Joker 

On 3/19/2020 at 6:29 PM, Joker said:

It is with great sadness that I have the misfortune of having to cancel our event due to the continued spread of Covid-19 and the “recommendations” of isolation. And while we believe that most of our Airsoft players won’t directly be affected by this virus, they could be carriers of it that could affect friends and loved ones who may be high risk. Airsoft is based largely on honor and we believe the honorable thing to do is keep everyone’s safety in mind as we try and combat the Coronavirus as best as we can. Better to be safe than sorry and live to fight another day as they say.

~Joker 

Sigh... The first time in a long time that I have a free weekend and a global contagion cancels my plans...

Good call though and hopefully this blows over soon so the summer months can be good times for all!

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I am pretty disappointed about all this but not much any of us can do about it. Going to go ahead and cancel this, may not get to host much at all this year. On this plus side it gives me more time to work on the Circus. 

~Joker 

• Joker locked this topic