Hello from Lafayette

Kraken

Hello fellow airsofters, my name is Tommy, I’m new to the forums but I’ve been playing airsoft for the past ~8 years. I am originally from Elkhart and used to play at Kalamazoo airsoft before they switched to their new field. I currently go to Purdue and live in Lafayette. I have been to quite a few games around Indiana and Illinois. Currently I am running an inferno gen 2, and I am also working on rebuilding my G&G F2000. I joined to find new games because it’s difficult looking through Facebook, I usually only see games posted from blast camp or MiR tactical, and personally I don’t like the way the games are ran. I was wondering if there were any fields that host regular weekend games that you all would recommend? 

-Kraken

Hey man! As always, our community is very spread out. If you ever get bored and wanna drive, there are player ran games every weekend in Princeton, Indiana at Silver Spur Splat Paintball. I believe they still get good numbers (around 20-30 a Saturday). I'll be back there soon myself. 

• Like 1

I feel your pain about searching for events on FB. That’s why I’m always telling people to check/post here. FB has its positives but also a lot more negatives than most want to admit. Don’t get me started on another FB rant lol. Anyhoo there are tons of events posted from all over here. Lafayette used to have a pretty active group of players and a couple fields there years ago. But unfortunately most of those players and fields are gone or at least not as active as they once were. But dig around a little here and you may find something. I do know the Birds of Prey are hosting at Sherwood Forest, so it’s not just MiR anymore. 

Welcome to the madhouse. 

~Joker 

• Like 1

Hey Man! I'm in the exact same boat! From Lafayette and having trouble looking for games/new team. Feel free to link up so we can take this journey together😅👍