Looking to join a team/get back into events

RaptorBoyd101

What’s up my people. Currently getting back into hitting the field after a few years. My set up isn’t perfect but it’ll do till I can afford to upgrade. Rocking a lancer tactical m4 and my sniper build. As well as a spring side arm that isn’t worth much. However I do have a lot of experience and military style training. I’m great as a run and gun and solid as a sniper. I go wherever needed. 

Would love to just get back out and run with a squad or even as a large team. If anyone needs an extra just give me a shout and I’ll probably able to make it work. 

So keep your head on a swivel, and stay frosty friends 

RaptorBoyd out 

Welcome. Might suggest posting where you're located (not your actual address though). Would make it a lot easier for folks to reach out! We have folks all over the state though.

Currently located in Bloomington, if anyone wants to chat or just kick it I’m always down to meet fellow members of the sport! Appreciate the tip!

Do you know of any I could try out for or just talk too? Finally got everything delivered to my place, so just waiting on a team or an event 

Hey there, I’m the owner of Joker’s Circus Airsoft Field located in Bloomington, as well as the team leader of IMPACT. What I always tell people looking to join a team is simply start by showing up to events. Anything you want to say during a conversation, or asking about joining a team can be asked in person and is usually received better by doing so. Once you’ve shown up to play a couple times said team will know if you are a good fit for them. It’s not always about being a good player, sometimes personalities don’t mesh well. But don’t give up and keep showing up to events and eventually a team will pick you up. Looking forward to seeing you on the field. 

Welcome to the madhouse. 

~Joker 

On 2/13/2020 at 1:25 AM, RaptorBoyd101 said:

When and where will the next game be? I’d really love to just come and check it out and get in on the action!

Currently I don’t have anything confirmed as of yet. But our first event at The Circus will hopefully be sometime in March. Once I get it figured out it will be posted here in the event section, as well as on our Facebook page. 

~Joker