Hello there fellow airsofters!

Beef_St3w

Greetings! My name is Stew, in my late 20s and I'm a little bit new to airsoft. I have never really had anyone to go with or be into it so never really got around to go. 

I've been paintballing for about 8 years and have done a lot of big games and scenario style games. I am from the NW region close to blast camp and Sherwood forest. Have paintballed at both but never airsofted. 

I'm really looking forward to get into the sport more and go to games and plan on trying to travel to some. But if anyone plays out in the NW region I'm always open to playing with a squad or if anyone just needs an extra body to go play on open days I would be more than happy to come out and play, as ling as my work awful work schedule doesn't interfere. 

Thanks guys and hope to see you on the field!

Welcome!

I think you'll really enjoy how much money you are left with after a weekend of airsofting vs a weekend of paintballing 😉

• Like 1

Haha yeah we’ve gotten several converts from PB to Airsoft, mainly due to costs. I think you will find Airsoft events pretty regularly up at Blastcamp and Sherwood Forest. 

Welcome to the madhouse. 

~Joker 

I definitely am looking forward to getting out there on both fields and finally using my gear! And hopefully I'm able to play along side some of you guys out there.