New to Airsoft

Hendry

Hey guys!  So watch a lot of YouTube about airsoft and really interested in getting involved.  I know NOTHING about it.  I used to do paintball 10+ years ago.  But, really wanna get into some airsoft. 

1.  Any “clans” or “clubs” (Or whatever they are called these days) local to Indy? 

2.  I see there is like NO classifieds or anything on airsoft hardly anywhere on FB.  I’m guessing legalities on FB prevent that.   Do the forums allow?

3.  How often do you guys have tournaments and whatnot?

Thanks!

Hendry

Welcome! Facebook banned airsoft weapons quite some time ago. The forums do allow BST but I'm working on correcting the selling system. We recently updated to new software and some of the old stuff didn't carry over properly.

Events are sporadic in Indiana. Some times we have several per weekend and other times (like the winter) you'll go months with one of two events total.

Welcome to the forum.  Yeah, just like Turner said, you won't find any 'legit' sales on Facebook.

A lot of people start right off asking about clubs and teams, and my honest advice about that is to worry about that later.  Form your own attitude and play style before linking up to someone else's.  People tend to imitate the company they keep and that could be a good thing or a bad thing depending on who you talk to.

Tournaments?  Not really.  Games?  Oh yeah, there's always something going on.