Joining the Community

AverageJman

Hello! My name is Josh, I go by Jman over the radio. I just moved to Indianapolis from California. Out in California I did more running of games than playing of games. My friend and I founded Average Pros Airsoft Games, and we would run games for free on BLM land, nearly every week. Most of those weeks were like open play days at commercial fields, where we'd set up a scenario, take the players out, run the scenario, then take the players back to set up for the next scenario. We also started a series we called "Open Frontier" which were 12 hour continuous play games where players acted as independent contractors in a dystopian world setting. Players could take on contracts, which were like miniature games within the game (deliver this object to this location, or conversely, intercept this object on its way to location), or they could scavenge old tech (broken radios, electronics, hardware, etc) and sell it. Players could also rob each other, and there was a faction that had a bounty on their head as well. 

I had to leave most of my game supplies behind in California, so out here I'm just trying to get some games on and join the community for now. I'd love to find a field that I could team up with to start running more organized games again, but that's in the future. 

We can always use more event hosts. Seriously. And everything you’ve posted sounds great. I wouldn’t imagine you having trouble linking with a field. I hope to run into you on the field soon. Welcome to the madhouse. 

~Joker