Sign in to follow this  
Sturm

7Sept2019 Boneyard Open Play

Non collaboration Crosspost from: 857836501258815https://www.facebook.com/events/857836501258815/

As I am not the EO, I cannot promise this crosspost will stay up to date. That's just how it is until we get more interaction from field EOs on the forum.

As of the post date for this topic, my buggy is still whitelisted and will possibly be in play, per agreement with the EO.

Summary

Date: Saturday September 7

Time: 9AM to 3PM (But sometimes they run later) 

Cost: Free, but donations for field maintenance are welcome.

Standard Boneyard Event.

Gates open 0900
Safety brief at 1015,
Games start at 1030
Day wraps at 1500

Cost: Free, donations accepted for field maintenance

Minimum age 13
If under 18 waiver must be signed by parent or guardian and must wear full face protection (lower mesh,paintball mask, iron face).
If under 16 must be accompanied by adult for entirety of event (adult does not need to play, but must remain on site).

Game types will be some of the following
CTF
Juggernaut
Assault
VIP
Downed pilot
PJ Medic
Territories
Infection
Golden Gun
Hold the Barn
Artillery

When hit, yell "HIT" loudly, pull out death rag, raise your arm/ gun.

If you suspect someone of cheating, do not confront them. tell a referee. they will perform a ref check.

If you are caught cheating
First time we will make you respawn.
Second time, you will be pulled from that game
Third time you may be sent home and possibly asked not to come back (at discretion of Cadillac, Owner of the Boneyard)

HPA tanks must have tournament lock

Field info www.BoneyardAirsoft.com

In regards to HPA. What if you don’t have a tank and use a wraith stock? The use co2 capsules and an internal regulator.

11 hours ago, Echo said:

In regards to HPA. What if you don’t have a tank and use a wraith stock? The use co2 capsules and an internal regulator.

I would imagine it's such an obscure usage case that rules haven't really been solidified for them.

My WE platforms run NPASes which allow for the output pressure to be changed, I think if it requires a break down to change it's probably a good assumption that a re-chrono would be the only action required. 

I've PM'd the field and I'll get back to you on this one.

Here's the answer:

They'll spot check you if they suspect you of turning up your FPS. 

Tamper tape is only used at their bigger events.

Joules and more indepth ruleset are available here: https://www.boneyardairsoft.com/the-field

Edited by Sturm

I'd like to attend this, but I only have non-bio bbs. Would anyone like to trade my non-bio .3s for your bios, .28 or higher? I'll offer a 2:1 ratio, your favor.

10 hours ago, AverageJman said:

I'd like to attend this, but I only have non-bio bbs. Would anyone like to trade my non-bio .3s for your bios, .28 or higher? I'll offer a 2:1 ratio, your favor.

There's usually a tent with some basic supplies for purchase. Good brands, if I recall.

22 hours ago, Sturm said:

There's usually a tent with some basic supplies for purchase. Good brands, if I recall.

Well, I just moved here from California, and I'm still spending most of my money replacing stuff we couldn't bring with us. It ended up being a moot point as I think my box with my batteries & chargers somehow went missing, so even if I could use my bbs, I couldn't use my gun.

4 hours ago, AverageJman said:

Well, I just moved here from California, and I'm still spending most of my money replacing stuff we couldn't bring with us. It ended up being a moot point as I think my box with my batteries & chargers somehow went missing, so even if I could use my bbs, I couldn't use my gun.

Ouch! I'm sure someone would be able to help you out. It's a very homey field.

Understandable either way & congrats on the move.

7 hours ago, Sturm said:

Ouch! I'm sure someone would be able to help you out. It's a very homey field.

Understandable either way & congrats on the move.

Thanks! I'm hoping someone attending sees this and maybe wants to help me out lol. It's an hour's drive, so I don't really want to go out there on hopes and dreams. I posted to the event on facebook too. The Map looks incredible.

Sign in to follow this