Airsoft Near Me?

GageOtic

I have lived in Indy my whole life. My brother and I would always play airsoft and me being an adult now I want to get back into it. Problem is that I don't see any airsoft fields anywhere near me. Closest one is an hour away which seems kinda far. Any suggestions?

Well, there are several fields throughout the state that are either professionally run or private groups that run game days.  The closest to Indy are probably either Spec Ops in Franklin or a few private fields around Bloomington (Boneyard and Joker's Circus).  If you wanna play, just gonna have to get used to the idea of having to travel an hour or two.  Keep an eye out here or on the numerous Facebook pages for airsoft in indiana for game day updates.

Unfortunately traveling to play Airsoft is just part of it here in Indiana. Hell many of us even drive out of state to play. Drag some friends along with you and your drive will usually become more entertaining. I’ve had a lot of fun driving to and from events over the years. 

~Joker