Mccordsville field

williamc

I would like to thank everyone that had came to the field and the few that have been on and off help form the start many years ago.

So due to health issues and the lack of attendance to the field and lack of support for the field. We will not have any games at mccordsville field in the near future 

Please do not just randomly show up to the house with guns and want to play. The people in the homes have nothing to do with the airsoft groups. Any information you’d like ask me. 

Someone made a google Business page for the field and some people today showed up to the house with guns wanting on the field. The field was never a business open all hours. Just for use on event days. 

I have since talked to google and the page will be down in 24hrs so it won’t be showed on google as a open field.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

I’m sorry to hear about the health issues as that’s never fun to deal with. I do understand the event attendance issues as I think that’s been a struggle for everyone lately. I hope everything starts getting better for you all. Good luck. 

~Joker