Hello from greenwood!

Crazycarol

Hey, howdy, bonjour... yeah just hi. My name is Shannon aka crazy Carol. I am a airsoft momma from Greenwood (or as we say it... G wood!). I have been playing for about a year now with my hubs, 2 son's. It's quite addicting and oddly enough I'm the one wrangling everyone up in the morning to get some pew time in. 

This adventure starter at spec ops indoors in martinsville with a birthday party. I was shaking in my boots. I thought, girl your 40 years old playing against these dudes that looked like they came out of a swat, seal team wheaties box.. your gonna die today. I most certainly did, quite a few times but I loved it. My son's loved it even more so the bug got us. Bought some gear and more gear and just kept playing.

Apart from spec ops, indoor and outdoor;I haven't been much elsewhere. We attended the may the pew be with you event at boneyard and eventually want to do some bigger events. OP Skyhammer was fun once it started and it only left me thirsty for more.

I do take photos every once in a blue moon and have some from today's last day at martinsville I will be posting tomorrow. 

Anyhoot, I'm an open book. If you have any questions, ask away.

Thanks for having me 😁

It was a pleasure meeting you yesterday at Spec Ops. I hope to see you and the rest of your family out at more events this year. Also thanks for taking pictures, I can’t wait to see them. 

Welcome to the madhouse. 

~Joker 

Welcome to the forums.   Still love that white G&G your rocking.    Looking forward to the pictures and seeing you all out on the fields more. 

• 2 weeks later...