27Apr2019 - Airsoft Indiana Op: Cauterized Wounds

Joker

Airsoft Indiana presents OP: Cauterized Wounds

DATE: April 27th 2019

LOCATION: Mutual Combat Club 3560 Pheasant Lane Spencer, IN, 47460

TIME: Field opens at 9:30AM. Event starts at 11:00AM sharp and will be continuous gameplay until 4:00PM.

COST: $10 per person to go to the field owner. We will also be collecting donations for Airsoft Indiana website costs.

ABOUT:

This event will be very simple gameplay that is designed for fun. I would categorize it somewhere between an open play and light MilSim. It is more of an experiment to see if something like this will actually work. It is a test to see if various event organizers from various teams from all over Indiana can work together to make this work. And it is to see how well our community will support something like this.

INTEL:

In a war ravaged state two large militias are fighting for control of land and resources of their area. These two militias are two sides of the same coin, once united under a single flag now divided and fighting for survival.

RULES:

-Anything you bring with you must be brought back out with you. You are not to leave trash on the field. Pick up after yourself.

-This field is semi auto only unless you have a designated support weapon

-No blind firing

-You may NOT shoot full auto into buildings, even with a designated support weapon

-AEG’s will be tested with .20g

-Full-seal goggles. If under 18, eyes, nose mouth and ears must be covered. I do not care how this is done as long as they are covered. A shemagh will work.

-All magazines must be out and hop ups cleared while in the staging area.

-You are expected to wear your goggles at all times except in the staging area.

-No climbing on props or trees

-No jumping from second story. Use steps

-When in doubt call your hits

-No throwing objects over walls. Thunder b’s and such much be thrown through doors and windows.

-All HPAs must have tournament locks

-FPS and MED’s:

0-350 1.14 Joules (0ft MED) GBB Pistols 350 max since they are intended for CQB

350-400 1.5 Joules (10ft MED)

400-450 1.87 Joules (50ft MED) DMR must be fixed to semi only.

450-550 2.32 Joules (100ft MED) All snipers must carry a secondary that shoots 400 and under.

-Each player is responsible for a red death rag. EOs, admins and refs will be carrying pistols for honor checks; so please call you hits.

MEDICS:

Tape method. Each team will choose two medics. This may change due to team sizes. Medics may be changed once every hour if need be. In order for a medic to heal wounded players the medic must place one hand on the player and remain in contact for 60 seconds, this is to be counted out loud. Once they have reached 60 seconds the medic must then bandage the wounded players by wrapping their arm with tape. Once a player has been healed twice in a row by a medic the player must return to their nearest respawn point when they are hit next. Then the tape can be removed and it starts over again. Players have a 5 minute bleed out time they must wait for a medic. If one does not arrive in that time they must return to their nearest respawn point.

TAN TEAM:

GREEN TEAM:

NOTES: This event will take place rain or shine. You need to be prepared for continuous play in potential unpleasant conditions. But we do reserve the right to cancel at any time due to severe weather conditions or something unforeseen.

~Joker

YAAS! I know I can make this one (get back in state on the 26th)!!! WHOOO!!! :machinegun:

Edit: So I'm dumb and don't know how to read a calendar... I sadly have a commitment in Bargersville pretty much all day. I will get to the next one!

I’m in. @RG, I will copy this over to the toy soldiers forum. See how many contractors we can get to make the trip. Can you reach out to Ares and Janitor?

• Upvote 1

I shall be there..to help or to shoot.. we shall see the day of.  

Edited by Crimson

I will be there. Do we need to go ahead and pick sides and do we pay at the door or prepay? I'd say I'll serve tan. I'll make sure everyone at Indiana Backyard knows and hopefully bring some numbers with me.

Well, guess I'll have to drag myself out of hibernation for this. I'll put myself down for green for now.

I will be there. Do we need to go ahead and pick sides and do we pay at the door or prepay? I'd say I'll serve tan. I'll make sure everyone at Indiana Backyard knows and hopefully bring some numbers with me.

You will pay on game day at the field.

Everyone feel free to copy and paste the roster (currently blank) and add yourself to whatever team you’d like.

~Joker

Everyone feel free to copy and paste the roster (currently blank) and add yourself to whatever team you’d like.

~Joker

Copy, Joker.

Green:

Red 2 +x

Bear

Tan:

• 2 weeks later...

Still a couple weeks out. But keep adding yourself to the roster so I have a better idea of what to expect. Thanks.

We have lot of players planning on attending but we don’t know which team they are running. If I had to guess I’d say green will likely outnumber tan. If you know what team you are running please copy and paste the roster and add yourself and your friends to the list.

~Joker

Looking at the weather report for the weekend. If its correct or still viable for Saturday, they are calling for thunderstorms. Honestly, if its pouring down rain, I’m out, but we will see what the weather is going to do.

Looking at the weather report for the weekend. If its correct or still viable for Saturday, they are calling for thunderstorms. Honestly, if its pouring down rain, I’m out, but we will see what the weather is going to do.

looks like rain late in the day/night so should be good for event. 

Edited by Hekcid

Green:
Red 2 +x
Bear

Comrade Holland

Comrade Ben

Tan:
Ollie
Hoot

Edited by Comrade Holland

Green:

Red 2 +x