Hi Everyone, New To Indiana

laith

Hello, I'm Laith. I'll be moving to Indiana in late february for work. I am a fresh college grad, and have taken about a 3 year hiatus from the game to help pay for college. Most of my friends that I used to play with (we went to milsim events) are also out of the game, so I am looking for friends to play with and games to attend. I will be living in Indianapolis and don't know anyone in the area, so I would like to meet some new friends through this hobby. If you are interested in a new team mate or friend please let me know. I am also looking to buy gear in the near future, so please let me know if you have anything good.

Thanks and happy new years to everyone! 

Third group is a good crowd to get in touch with. Fortunately for you Indy is the central hub of airsoft for the state, really good community in the area.

• 3 weeks later...

AWESOME to have you!! I'm in the northern part part of the state, as Ace said, your in a good location. A lot of airsoft goodness thru out the state. Looking forward to running with you or shooting you ;) Welcome to the boards. 

• 4 weeks later...