Berget 17

Fang

Greetings, AI.

Is anyone in the AI community planning on attending Berget 17 in Sweden this year? I am planning a trip to Japan this summer literally the day I'd get back from Berget (it'd be get off a plane, go home, grab other bag, get back on next plane) and am wondering if anyone's planning on going. I'm trying to decide if I should save up for both Japan and Berget or risk not getting to go to Berget for potentially many years if ever.

I did the math and it comes out to $2,000 for plane ticket, entry and misc. required gear (team armband, etc.) and a personal gear shipment to Sweden (gun, PC, mags, pouches, fatigues, etc.)

Wow. I’m definitely jealous. I would love to be able to travel out of the US (or anywhere really) especially to play Airsoft but I just don’t have the money or the time. I hope you have a great time.

~Joker

Thanks for the well wishes, Joker. It's not cheap, and I'm a little stressed trying to calculate how much I have to work in order to get the money for both trips.  :unsure:

I don't see myself being able to travel for a long time, so I'm trying to do it all this summer.

I did the math and it comes out to $2,000 for plane ticket, entry and misc. required gear (team armband, etc.) and a personal gear shipment to Sweden (gun, PC, mags, pouches, fatigues, etc.)

Gonna go with a solid... Probably not... :lol:

You'll have to let us know how it goes though.

• Upvote 1