Hello

fox_

Hello friends, this is Fox here. I'm in the martinsville, Indiana area. 

I am currently running a Krytac Alpha CRB as my primary and a GBB 1911A1 for my secondary. I also have a Tokyo Mariu PSG-1 I'm gonna use this summer in some of the events I'm planning on going to. (so if you have systema psg parts your looking to sell, or know where i can get some i'm all ears!!)

I have been playing regularly for about a year or so now and I attended OP lightning strike last month. other than that i have only been to spec ops in and outdoor so I'm looking to broaden my horizons this year and go to some more fields. I was gonna go to OP homecoming but :(  it got canceled. so ill probably go to some boneyard events and such. i want to hit at least one milsim this year.

well thanks for reading!     -Fox out

Edited by fox_

Hey there. Lots of events will be popping up once the warmer weather hits, since most fields are outdoors. I am hoping I can hit the indoor in the next couple weeks. I should (hopefully) be hosting IMPACT’s annual Noob Day event this spring. And I highly recommend attending events at Mutual Combat Club in Spencer, it’s one of the best fields IN has.

Welcome to the madhouse.

~Joker

Hey, Fox! Have we met at Spec Ops? My name is David. I've only been there twice in the last couple weeks, so maybe not.

Anyways, welcome to the Forum! :D

Yeah I’m the guy who dropped his pistol last Sunday while you where picking team and bent the slide release rod and broke the safety.