Operation: Battle For The North Pole

TK-04 OLLIE

Santa has just delivered presents to all the good Lil children of the world, and returned home tired and weary and ready for a stiff drink and a couple days of rest. What better time for Frosty to strike? Bitter after all the years of Santa's movies getting better reviews than his own, frosty has had enough. He will take matters into his own hands and claim Christmas as his own. But Santa is not one to go down without a fight. He and his trusty elves are prepared to fight back. Which side will you fight for? Santa? Or Frosty?

950 N Claypool Rd, Muncie, IN 47303-3364, United States
Cost: Free if you wear some sort of christmas clothing, i.e. santa hat.
but donations are accepted $5 if not

Date: December 29, 2018
Time: Check in & chrono 9:30 Games start at 10:15

Waivers will be on site to sign.

Rules:
Full seal eye protection is required
Under 18 - face protection

Santa's Forces: Green or red camo and clothing
Frosty's Forces: Tan or white camo and clothing

Multicam will be tan unless it is needed to balance teams at which time colored duct tape will be used.

There will be multiple game types and missions throughout the day.

If you arrive after the start time please hangout by the loading area until the current game has ended so I can get a waiver signed and you chrono'd in.

Edited by hrturner
Added date for OP

Sorry guys forgot to post the dateam lol 12-29-18

Also it was just brought to my attention that blast camp is hosting an option with the same name on dec. 8th. This is not the same event.

Cann administration please change the OP title to battle for the north pole? Don't want any confusion with the cobra OP on Dec. 8th

Cann administration please change the OP title to battle for the north pole? Don't want any confusion with the cobra OP on Dec. 8th

Gotcha man... I really liked "Frosty's Revenge" though. :lol:

Gotcha man... I really liked "Frosty's Revenge" though. :lol:

Same here they posted there's a couple of days before mine. I was bummed when my friend showed me.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys if you are going please copy and add your name to the roster below and then repost on the page. That way we can keep a running tally of who is coming.

Santa's elves (green camo):

Dylan Ollie Oliphant

Coty Craft

Tyler Elam

Frosty's snowmen (tan camo):

Cody Barenbrügge

Husky Crone

Matthew Welch

Christopher Ridener

Layne